“Mexican chili”

Ranked #24 of 1,196 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Mexican, Contemporary, Soups
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

A crazy good place to have an epic chili and have a chat about anything. I really liked this place, gonna get back here next time.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to eat at Stockpot I enjoy my meal.
Dayly variety and different levels of hotness. 2 main dishes, 2 soups and an always aviable meal.
Price is good and portions can be chosen between small and big.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I visited Stock Pot today and I am really impressed. The Thai carrot, lemongrass and coconut soup was just the right level of spiciness to give me a warm glow and the vegetable and red lentil curry was amazing.

Service was fast and friendly and they helpfully have the daily menu printed in English by the till if you ask.

I stayed for about half an hour from 2:30pm and through out my visit there was a steady queue of customers, at some point reaching out the door. The majority of customers appeared to be local and many were ordering takeaways, which can only be a good sign.

I would not hesitate to recommend Stock Pot on the basis of my experience today. The food was fresh and tasty. Two courses were just over €8 and so it was a bargain too - defiantly worth the walk through the parks from the Old Town where I am staying.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Stockpot is the place for vegan dinner, it serves wide variety of vegan dishes that includes humuss and coucous and a lots of spicy foods

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Stock Pot can be your regular place to go if you're trying to get decent value for money on your food. It's not cozy or anything, but that's not what it's about. For a good price, you get a decent meal which won't leave you hungry. Great stuff sometimes!

Date of visit: July 2018