“Excellent”
Review of Apsara Tea House

Apsara Tea House
Ranked #3 of 39 Dessert in Riga
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Tasty food for a really good price. Pancakes with spinach and cottage cheese were great. Everything is fresh and good looking. Highly recommend :)

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I came here at around 8/9 pm on Sunday and was greeted by one of the rudest staff members I've ever encountered. This girl (redhaired cashier) acted out in a very rude manner during my visit here at the tea house. I use to love this place for its ambience but I can no longer deal with the hospitality here.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I love this place, but I know its a heatwave and we all get moody but this red-haired waitress has been incredibly rude to us. I was shocked by her almost agressive behavior.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I have visited this place many times and I have enjoyed the unusuality of it. The tea is a bit overpriced (definitely not cheap), but the location was always by my way so I have used the place for small refreshment. I have even sent couple of my friends and clients to visit it. Unfortunatelly I have to stop recommending this place as the service is just awful. Is this place this busy that it doesn’t need more guests?
My problem with the place always was the big pot of tea. I do not need this much tea, I even cannot drink it and I have to pay for it. For my final visit I was happy that I am coming with a friend, so we can share one single pot (2 cups), but ... a problem. To have one pot for single person shared by 2 people seems to be against some (stupid unelievable unfriendly) rules! We were offerred we can have it, but we cannot go up and we cannot go out, we can only be sitting at the table next to the bar. Like what? Rules?
Where the rules are above good service, then they are not good rules. Not talking about the rude behavior of the staff.
Not recommending it and not coming any more.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Very nice location by the canal. Incredibly expensive coffee, but those serving did warn us. Coffee was not very good being too weak. Maybe we should have had tea!