“Delicious”
Review of Zviedru varti

Zviedru varti
Ranked #8 of 1,194 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Description: A cozy family restaurant to have an excellent meal in a calm and relaxing atmosphere. Our main value is friendship as we have only family members and close friends working here. Our team are professionals that had been working on catering for embassies all around Europe. For this reason we can assure the highest quality and warmest welcoming for each client.
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Nice and small place with only one waitress. But very well organised. The meals are reasonably priced and more than enough. If you want to try authentic Latvian food, the place is a must. The place can be crowded.

1  Thank zulashi

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Good food and excellent service! The waitresses were really kind and gave us great advice for our trip in Riga.

2  Thank Benedikt G
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I founded by mistake, but it was a good one. I ate the best soup (Solyanka) with home cooked bread. It tasted delicious. I also tried the potato pancakes, also very good. But you will not come back only for the food, you will come back for the nicest lady that is working here. She offers tips for what you can eat and she is very dedicated and implicated in customer’s needs. I will be back for sure!

2  Thank geaninaiftode
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I tried the sorrel soup, the potato pancakes with herring and cottage cheese, and then the lamb meatball soups, and all were delicious. They have some unique menu items, like Latvian eel. For dessert, I had the rye bread pudding with whipped cream and berries, and enjoyed it. Again, not something usually seen. I also liked the interior dining room, and the option to dine outside.

1  Thank tangodude076
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Fantastic food, friendly staff and a great setting. Lovely open air dining in a pedestrianised street in the Old Town. I had a fantastic, laid-back evening with gorgeous food. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018