“Nice food with lovely staff.”
Review of Aparaat

Aparaat
Ranked #8 of 158 Restaurants in Tartu
Reviewed 29 July 2022 via mobile

Lovely place. Nice food with lovely and quick service. Very nice non-alcoholic drink from rhubarb, full of taste. We had some tomatohummus as starter and fish and duck. Brownie as a dessert with most fantastic mango ice cream.

Date of visit: July 2022

Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

Place was so modern and stylish, even more than you can expect. Food was great, service perfect. And prices more then adequate. I can strongly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2021
2  Thank 314edgarsg
Reviewed 7 November 2021

I had seen so many good reviews recommending this restaurant, it's with surprise and disappointment that I'm writing this review. We had terrible experience at lunch today, 4th November with the lunch offer of the day - veiseliha ja köögivilja tortilla. The meat was dry and super chewy, I cannot believe the kitchen thought that this was OK to serve to customers. I'm glad it was cheap, and I want to believe we were just unluckily, but I'm not returning for the à la carte menu.

Date of visit: November 2021
Reviewed 3 September 2021

Secreted in an old Soviet complex, accessible through a tunnel into which you would not venture by chance.. sits this gem of an eatery. Fare far superior to that on offer in Tartu centre. Good beers and wines too. Super, friendly service, Aitäh Brita! The duck fillets were perfectly cooked with a gorgeous rich source.. Eur5.90! I had sauteed baby new potatoes and a delicious beautifully flavoured spinach. My wife had a side of a side of tomato and avocado salad which was served with a seasoned balsamic dressing. Local "Muhu" bread, rich in rye but so delicately flavoured with some nuts was part of the standard offer, FOC. Great beers on tap from lesser known but superior to the standard LeCoq/Saku/Alexanders. A simple table wine from Languedoc for Eur12 or a Rioja Crianza for 17, both good. We went back, I couldn't resist it.. another duck perished. The best we ate in Tartu, also good Kolm Tili next door, in the same hidden square.

Date of visit: September 2021
2  Thank tpfbjennings
Reviewed 9 August 2021

I was there sometimes twice a day: the service is stunning.

I wasn't sure what to choose sometimes, Agnes and Härold helped me choose delicious meals during these days.

The location is in gallery full of nice coffees and high quality places to eat: among all places in the Gallery, it's the best place, for sure.

Whenever I return to Tartu, it will be my place to enjoy good and cheap food.

Date of visit: August 2021