“What a great dinner”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mon-Sat
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We had a business dinner here and all 5 of us left this place real satisfied. Good location in Old Town, stylish interior, professional service and what is most important, absolutely delicious food. Considering their high standards, prices are real reasonable. My Ox Cheek was so good and it was only 16€!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I recommend this restaurant due to excellent service, very tasty food and good atmosphere. It was very nice to be there.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I went here with a friend and we took the 6 course menu for dinner. All and all the food was good but the main course (tried both options) was a dissappointment. It was very typical food with nothing special about it. I think the other dishes were a lot better. Dessert was delicious!

Atmosphere was nice and waiters were attentive.

I have had a lot better menus' than in Ribe but I would recommend to try it as it is quite cheap and I could go back for the dessert.

2  Thank HrHipsu
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food to really good price I can highly recomend Nibe. Tasting menu or a la carte, it’s all good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing, we were trying fish and cheece plate. Very aesthetic serving and attentive staff. Love it.