Ways to Experience Beit Bella Synagogue
from US$508.30
More Info
from US$211.79
More Info
All reviews jewish community jews independence religious estonia history building
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019

this synagogue is very much different from any others i've visited in different cities. the modern architecture is stricking, and stil the calm atmosphere of a prayer place is kept

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Kitnuki
Reviewed 16 May 2019

The must beautiful synagogue, is open and welcome each and every guest, but for security reasons is always good to arrange a visit in advance.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

I always make a point of visiting the local synagogue when I’m travelling and I travel a lot. Though this is the first synagogue where I have been denied entry. I spoke to I think what was a member of the synagogue...quite rude...the answer was no to everything. I am always always welcome with open arms...but with Tallinn synagogue, I couldn’t enter, I couldn’t take photos...SHAME ON YOU TALLINN SYNAGOGUE!

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Ruthielou69
Reviewed 22 September 2018

This is a lovely building near the centre of Tallinn. You can admire its modern architecture from the street.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Visiting sites of ancient Jewish communities us often of interest to me. Estonia has a difficult past when addressing the acts against Estonian Jews. Despite feeling a little worried about my trip to Estonia I was in fact made to feel very welcome.

The synagogue was a very welcome treat in a great country.

Date of experience: September 2017