“Tasty pork in old fashioned atmosphere”
Review of Peppersack

Peppersack
Ranked #73 of 1,091 Restaurants in Tallinn
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Peppersack Restaurant can be found in an interesting historical house in the heart of Tallinn’s Old Town, in the immediate proximity of the Town Hall Square.
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I had dinner here as part of a large group so I never saw a menu. The dinner consisted of a green salad, winter squash soup, pork with beets and potatos and cheesecake. The food was good. As entertainment, two men started a sword fight while grunting loudly. Only people facing the staircase could performance which was loud and annoying.

1  Thank wardnick1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,703)

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Wow, I really loved this place. The waiters are wearing old costumes and the building is old and lovely decorated. You can also sit outside which is really nice. I had the garlic bread - absolutely delicious - and some amazing salad. But my highlight was the superb dessert, we shared the chocolate cake with some berry sorbet, the creme brulée with strawberry cream and some ice. Everything was topped with some fresh fruits and I couldn't say which was better... Well, actually the spiced caramel ice was the best. I was totally surprised and loved it! The waiters were also super nice and didn't look too weird because of our special orders. Oh, I forgot, try the honey beer, also really nice :)
All in all 5 out of 5, loved this place!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a meal. There's two sides to choose from with different menus, and we chose Grill which is located downstairs. The food was very well made, portions were large and service friendly and fast.

I think the food was excellent for the price. We ate three course meal with beer and coffee, including frog legs and duck for starters. Final bill was about 40€/person.

I recommend this place for everyone who loves a tasteful meat.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

It is a restaurant in the centre of Tallinn, medieval style with staff in costumes. The staff was helfull and suggested some dishes. The food was really tasty and while I was there the staff made a brief act. It was really funny and a pleasant surprise.

1  Thank ilariacolantoni
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

With waiters dressed in traditional garments and outdoor seating, this was certainly a nice setting. Service was fast and friendly. Prices reasonable and the food was good.