“Loved it”

Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: Eastern European
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Everyone is welcome in Von Krahli Aed: vegans and omnivores, paleo enthusiasts and wine lovers, monks and sybarites. We prefer local. We prefer organic. We prefer well-balanced food. We prefer the Nordic crispness and the taste of the food’s ingredient itself. We prefer organic wines. We don’t have any others. All of our dishes can be ordered with or without meat. Our belief is that the pleasure from fresh and pure food is one of the greatest that nature can offer us. We strive to mediate this joy to you with our best skills (according to our best skills?). Welcome to the Embassy of Pure Food!
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I loved the athmosphere, food and customer service. Would recommend for Vegans and meat lovers! Mainly all the dishes had an option to choose meat or vegan version. 5/5

1  Thank Elina S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,184)

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here just by a coincidence when looking for a dinner without booking a table in advance and there was just enough space left for us.
Service was superb and menus (meals and drinks) both full of delicious choices.
Food was really good even though there was some minor flaws (too much peel in asparagus, too well done broccoli) in my opinion.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We dined in Aed first time with a family and the food and service was great, I would've given 5 star if that was consistent. However, we returned during the same trip, it was just me and my husband and I was really looking forward to this dinner. It was all good until we got to the mains, my lamb chops were raw, I don't mean nice and pink but completely raw and lamb is not edible that way. My husband's fillet steak was almost well done although he asked it rare. Unfortunately we had to send them back. At the same time I saw another couple with similar issue, one of them got a completely wrong main course. The waitress was nice but very nervous and stressed, I would suggest a senior member of staff should've handled these situations.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Apetizer was very nice and tasty. Small different bites very good composition. Main course duckfile was amasing tasty and all together with vine in reasonable prize.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Von Krahli Aed is our favourite restaurant in Old town - this was one of the many times we have visited it with my mother and sister. Perfect for a dinner during city break in Tallinn. Beautiful courses with flavours from Estonian forests and high level of service!

1  Thank Anni K