All reviewssame buildingcoffee loungefree water bottlesdried bananasseparate breakfastsmall loungedifferent storiesstory roomespresso makerlounge areadesign hotelold townliterally minutes walkbusiness travelequipped roomsbreakfast room isbus and tram stops
Reviewed 13 February 2018

We stayed in Estoria hotel for 1 night. The room was beautiful in color......green, orange tones. I really liked that the room had a high bed. It was also nice that the corridors had resting corners :)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I am writing this review while I am still in the hotel (room 945) also I am a hotelier so I know how to inspect the hotels .
The hotel is located in middle of the town near by the old area
Rooms is good and soooo clean (recommending to renew the WC but is ok)
Staff is speak well English and they are all helpful
Living room is nice
Room service team are more than great and helpful
I advice the management to increase the price since the hotel deserve better prices .

Thanks so much for the lady whom brought me lunch today . She looks like Angel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Kristiin S, Front Office Manager at Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Walid A,

Thank you very much for your stay and your positive review. We are very glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in our little hotel and our staff thanks you for your kind words.

Thank you once again and hopefully we will see you again in Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria!

With the very best regards,
Kristiin Sarin

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Choose Estoria when in Tallinn for work and looking for a 4-star hotel in midtown. Excellent breakfast and conference centre dinners. Rooms are clean, service lovely and coffee+biscuits available anytime in all the hallways.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristiin S, Front Office Manager at Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear SammalHB,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and for taking the time to write a review of your stay.
We're glad to hear that you had a very pleasant stay with us and that our staff served you well! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and lounge services.

We hope to see you again soon in Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria!

With the best regards,
Kristiin Sarin

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I like this hotel. Perfect location in centre, connection with mall is very comfortable. Friendly stuff and good breakfast. I have been there many times and met only commodious rooms. There are different stories about Estonia in every room.

Stayed: September 2017
Nadja B, Manager at Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Tiina R,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. I’m pleased to read that our location met your needs. I appreciate your comments regarding our rooms, friendly staff and good breakfast. We also truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back at Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria in the near future.

Best regards,
Nadja Demediuk

Reviewed 11 January 2018

It's way better than Viru Hotel, Estoria's rooms and lounge areas are brand new unlike Viru's.
Rooms are decorated with beautiful and different colors, which give the rooms unique look! I also loved the fact, that you could buy almost every little detail (shoehorn, linen..) from the room if you liked them! And the bed was as amazing as I had heard before! I was also pleased with the service. The only minus I can give about the room is that the minibar fridge was not working, because it was so warm.
Breakfast area is lovely and very beautifully decorated. They'll bring you coffee/tea straight to the table which was nice addition to the service. Breakfast was good, but nothing extraordinary. There could be way more fruits and berries! That morning we went to eat there, they had only pineapples and strawberries which left me a bit unsatisfied with the breakfast.
Overall, it is very good hotel with central location!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends