Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
US$107
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
TravelocityUS$109
All reviews swimming pool old town beauty salon room was clean and comfortable close to the hotel stayed for two nights sparkling wine nice stay nero terminal harbour sweden bathtub minibar stylish euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2022

We stayed in Tallink spa hotel for 3 nights. Booked the premium room, which was not a premium room at all. Very small room, it was poorly cleaned, no toiletries, no kettle etc. The room was also not cleaned at all during our stay, and we had to go to the reception to get clean towels.

Spa also not too nice. Cold water, dirty floors and showers, tiles missing and the bartender was rude.

Overall the staff was mostly rude, definitely not customer service people.

Hotel was renovated which made it look nice, but it was actually very dirty and there was stains everywhere, and it smelled bad.

Only good things were the location and breakfast.

Would not recommend if travelling as a couple. Okay hotel for families with small children. But very expensive considering what it actually gives.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2022 via mobile

Horrible check-in. We waited more than an hour to hear about 25 rooms overbooking. Luckily we got some left over rooms, but didn’t have enough beds. We had to wait until midnight with four kids to get extra beds so we got to sleep. We got a mattress and sheets and we had to make the bed ourselves.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2022

Excellent beginning with the hotel situated just a few minutes walk from the port Terminal A and with a successful self-ceck in before lunch. The room is old, but still in good shape, with huge windows overlooking the port area. We went to the Spa in the afternoon and noticed that the structure is in need of maintenance and cleaning. Tiles missing, smelly steam rooms, Spa's air and water temperature too low, not good. In the room, the little tiny TV, a model from the 90', doesn't work at all. The cables are hanging from the wall, but no-one can fix it. The bathroom is OK, besides a broken soap dispenser. Very little info on how to contact the restaurant, bar or front office. However, for one night we thought that we could manage. Wrong! At 11 pm a very loud music interrupts our sleep. After 20 minutes of search, I find the phone number of the reception, where a very rude clerk informes me, that the Estonian law allows loud music until midnight and there is nothing they can do. The hotel is allegedly fully booked. We were given ear plugs for the noise, but they don't work with bass sounds of an open air disco two hundred meters away from our hotel. Estonian law doesn't apply to Estonians apparently, as we have to wait until 4 am for the music to stop. A nightmare. No excuses, no empathy whatsoever from the personnel, first and last time in this awful place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2022

The room was nice and the spa facilities were fun, but we were wholly unimpressed with the service we received during our stay.

On Thursday the 30th, my wife, son, and I were in the pool celebrating my wife's 40th birthday. She decided to swim up to the bar to get a celebratory birthday drink. The bartender on duty completely ignored my wife and a few other customers for several minutes while staring at her phone. Once she finally could be bothered to come over to assist my wife, my wife's drink request was met with a terse "NO!". In addition to this being shockingly rude, it was bizarre since the drink she requested is right there on the menu; she had in fact ordered it the day before. My wife, being rightfully frustrated with the situation, didn't order anything for herself. To add insult to injury, the Pepsi that she ordered for me was flat, and when I went back to the bar to try to return it, Inna was (unsurprisingly) not available to assist.

On another day, we requested housekeeping while we were out sightseeing. When we returned, housekeeping had not come....they only came right as we were about to put our baby down for a nap. That's inconvenient, but not the end of the world. I understand that it's a busy season for the hotel, and the poor housekeeper seemed very stressed out. The bizarre thing is that we asked the housekeeper for a few more coffee capsules for the in-room machine and she said no! I'm not expecting any kind of special treatment or anything, but every other hotel I've stayed in has been liberal with the coffee pods. It seems like a ridiculous thing to cheap out on when I'm paying 800€ for a room.

Anyway, this poor service put a major damper on our experience, which was supposed to be a special trip to celebrate my wife's 40th birthday. We haven't travelled anywhere in two years due to Covid and the baby, and this really left a sour taste in our mouths. I contacted Tallink Spa & Conference Hotel directly with this feedback, and they have so far not even bothered to reply to my email. We won't be returning, and I will strongly suggest to anyone else considering this hotel to look elsewhere.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank jgoney
Reviewed 11 July 2022 via mobile

Unfortunately, I also was underwhelmed with this hotel. I feel like it needs modernisation. The only reason it probably has 4 starts is due to the big spa. I haven’t used it, so cannot comment. But I had one night due to business in a single room.
Wow, that did feel like a single room. Super small bed, tv from ancient times. Also, finding the room was a mission as it is a big hotel, confusing markings of hotel room numbers, part of rooms aren’t used (no handles).
Only positive is location.
I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2022