Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$52
Agoda.comUS$49
eDreamsUS$49
FindHotel
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

Hostel is located at the very heart of Tallinn old city, for reasonable price you can have twin room with clean wc and shower in corridor. Bit noisy if you stay on weekend, as it is surrounded by bars

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The hostel is located in the very central part of the old town. Please note that this means that, especially on weekend, there are more people around, whom you may also hear, especially when windows are open. All staff was very friendly, flexible and tried to make my stay as comfortable as possible. There is a decently equiped kitchen and, as an paid service, the possibility to do laundry. Rooms as well as shared bathrooms are kept clean.

Room tip: easy access to everything downtown.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2018

DON'T GO
Renata, the woman in charge, has treated me as the worst customer service ever. She has been rude, impolite, arrogant and NEVER RECOMMEND this place. I can't understand how a person can be so rude when working with customer.
DON'T GO

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank NAP93
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My very unexpected and truly weird experience with that hostel went like that:

I arrived at the given address but I could not see a sign of the hostel. So I called the property for further directions and noticed that it was not an Estonian phone number I was calling to. That got me confused even further, I thought I may have made a mistake with the country when booking online.

The receptionist who picked up the phone was extremely rude and started shouting at me for speaking English instead of Estonian. Furthermore, she refused to give me directions. When I said I have made an online booking she told me she will cancel my booking and slammed the phone down.

That was totally erratic and pretty shocking. I then randomly met an owner of another hostel on the same street, checked in there and when I told him about my phone call to the Zinc Hostel, he told that this receptionist is probably on drugs again and that she is known in the neighbourhood for her rude and irrational behaviour.

That receptionist surely does not do a favour to the business she is working for. But I think people should know about this, in case she is on duty again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Annikamae
Reviewed 1 July 2018

The rooms have been refurbished very tastefully. The kitchen is stocked with all utensils and some spreads for toast as well as milk. Staff are very knowledgeable and forthcoming with help, when solicited. There has obviously been a woman's touch in the place. The proximity to the pub means some late night noise but this doesn't spoil the effect too much.

Room tip: Some rooms are adjacent to the pub. Some might not appreciate the drunkards.
Date of stay: June 2018