All reviews nice hotel old town hotel is located nice stay comfortable bed toompea hill rooms are small superior room three nights nice breakfast single room beautiful city the air conditioning short stay breakfast was included railway station breakfast room
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting Tallinn. The first thing is that the location is really good - you’re within 5 minutes of the old town of you walk. The rooms are relatively simple, nothing special although the beds are really comfy. The air conditioning didn’t seem to be working properly although it was there.
The bathroom is really basic, with generic hand/hair soap dispensers on the shower wall, so I’d definitely recommend bringing shampoo and conditioner.
My main issue is with breakfast, there are 2 places to eat and neither is sufficient to seat the number of people they’re catering for. It’s also fairly basic.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RCharlton91
lermitage2016, Guest Relations Manager at L'Ermitage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear guest! Thank you for reviewing our property on Tripadvisor! We are thrilled that you generally enjoyed your stay with us. Special thank you for mentioning our location which is truly very convenient: close to the city center and you said, our hotel is only 10 minutes ride from the airport. Should you plan your next trip to Tallinn, we will be more then happy to welcome you back! Best Regards, Kerli Marmor, Hotel L'Ermitage

Reviewed 20 August 2018

It was suppose to be a nice anniversary day in this hotel, but it ended in Hotel Hilton. Hotel lied about the room, also about the view. There was suppose to be a table ready when we came and also this was not done. When we wanted to leave and our money back, they offered to us another room, but it was still not the same what they promised. I am not sure would they have paid us back but ve vere really freaked off. Very unprofeccional place with all stuff and I would say, that its not worth of 4 stars.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Galina E
lermitage2016, Guest Relations Manager at L'Ermitage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Galina,
We appreciate the feedback. We're very sad to hear your experience with us was so disappointing.
It's unfortunate that your room was not suitable for you and not prepared as it should be. Most probably it was a confusion with the rooms from our stuff side and I'm apologizing for the situation occured. We strive to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience with us so we'll be sure to discuss your feedback with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.
We hope you allow us the opportunity to apologize once more about all inconveniences.
Best Regards,
Kerli Marmor/ Hotel L'Ermitage

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The location was good although not ideal - 10 mins walk from the old town. We had two rooms, one basic and another one upgraded. The upgrade well worth the additional 10$ per night - the rooms is bigger and there is an AC.
The breakfast (included) is OK. The "secondary" restaurant actually offered better quality.
The stuff is helpful and speaks fluent English and Russian.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank johnsinit
lermitage2016, Guest Relations Manager at L'Ermitage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you very much for this amazing review!
We are really happy to read that you enjoyed you stay with us and that you were satisfied by all the services the hotel had to offer.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.
Hopefully see you soon again in Tallinn and L'Ermitage!
Kerli Marmor/ Hotel L'Ermitage

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

So from what I can gather parts of the hotel are newer and the rooms are much nicer. Have been staying in the Baltic capitals and this hotel was the most expensive of the 3 and in my opinion far from 4 stars. The room and bed are fine but a very basic bathroom which I would expect to find in a 2* hotel. Breakfast is fine but nothing special and not what I would expect from somewhere claiming to be a 4* hotel. I would choose elsewhere if I am in Tallinn again.
The hotel is clean and is in a good location - easy walk into the old town and close to a couple of lovely viewpoints which overlook the city.
The restaurant Pööbel across the road serves good food and had a large selection of beers and a nice atmosphere.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lovetravel29

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Your feedback is much appreciated, as this allows us to improve our services.
I am very sorry if your experience was below your expectations.
Best Regards, Kerli Marmor

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night, it’s an elegant and beautiful hotel. Quite close to the center. The service was always friendly and polite, the breakfast buffet outstanding. The room was small but comfortable, clean and very well illuminated. The only detail that could cause discomfort is the shower, if you are not careful the bathroom is going to get really messy. The WiFi doesn’t reach the 6th floor.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kuranes1905

Hello!

Thank you for your great review.
I'm very happy to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us and would recommend the hotel to other travelers.
I will give your comments about WiFi to our technical team!

Hopefully see you soon again in Tallinn and L'Ermitage!

Best Regards,