“Lemon Meringue Pie”
Review of Cafe Swiss

Cafe Swiss
Ranked #304 of 1,206 Restaurants in Tallinn
Description: Café Swiss is located on the eighth floor. It is a lively, cozy and comfortable place to enjoy international cuisine and Estonian cuisine as well as Swiss delicacies. The food is served in buffet-style as well as a la carte and there are also chefs who prepare dishes just in front of your eyes at your service. Cozy atmosphere and eclectic menu make Café Swiss one of the best eating places in the city.
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Yum. I'd love to have another way of describing the pie here, but it's just ... yum, and the coffee's pretty good too.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank jwcchristiansen
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Brunch is to die for, period. Amazing selection from amouse bouche to mains and all the way to desserts. Somewhat hefty price per person (arond 30+€) considering the local incoke level. That being said, its my definite go to brunch in Tallinn. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 22 November 2016

My reviews are my impressions from this year's Tallinn Restaurant Week that I shared in my Facebook album "Ignoran't review".
Here we were again surprised by a great service: Olga, our waitress, was fantastic! Couldn't say the same about the other one, who, instead of saying something like "We apologize" (and "F you" behind our back), after we complained that our main was cold, started telling us everything kitchen said... I mean - come on...
But honestly it wasn't a bad experience: the food was simple but delicious. I don't think we'll go back, but this time it was good. Again - the great service left the great impression: too bad our restaurators don't hunt for good employees.
1.Green pea soup (chorizo, croutons): simple dish with the twish - chorizo left a nice spicy feeling: 5 out of 5.
2. Chicken roulade with pistachio nuts (parsnip puree, parsnip chips, lentils): it wasn't amazing or something special - just ok. Unfortunately this one wasn't really warm and maybe that's why we wasn't too crazy about it. I know some may say "How can you surprise anyone with chicken?", but believe me - you can. 3out of 5
3.Rhubarb pie (vanilla cream): delicious but...boring. Just like in La Bottega - put some f-ing berries on, use a little imagination...Btw the pie was freaking hot - I think it was kitchen's revenge for complaining about chicken's temperature and I think it's stupid to do so, but what can you do? 4 out of 5.
Overall: 4 out of 5 (if it weren't for fantastic service I would gave them 3).

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 23 October 2016

very tasty food, small portions but delicious.Enough for dinner. Great service. I always have dinner here when I dont want to go out of the hotel. Iwill repeat. The place is very quite with no too much charm but perfect for a quite dinner.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

All you can dream of for breakfast; omelets, pancakes, fresh juice, bread, pastry... The same goes for lunch where we had both starters, small main courses and desserts from the buffet. We stayed for 3 hours for lunch :o)

Date of visit: September 2016