“Baltic Trip”
Review of Tahetorni Hotell

Tahetorni Hotell
Ranked #51 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night with my family here and I think the hotel is OK. In my opinion breakfast had a little choice of food, but it tasted good that we had eaten. We had a nice view from our room, which was really big and comfortable. The bad thing is, that the hotel is far from the city center. Overall we had a good time here.

Stayed: August 2017

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Good and very well run hotel. Breakfast OK and 24h open bar for visitors. Big spacious rooms, hotel situate in marvelous location – very nice pine forest near the hotel to walk. Staff – warm and professional. Visited hotel with my husband.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We are pleased with everything about it. Nice hotel with nice staff, rooms was felt clean and roomy. I had very great night of sleep. I booked the room but you have to opted the breakfast if you wish. The breakfast cost 8€ and i think it’s very fair, because all five days I stayed in Tähetorni Hotel, I got warm food every morning.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank wis9777
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Stayed 2 nights during the long weekend for Saint Jonas' Festival. As mentioned before, location would be city outskirts. Did not matter for us, since went everywhere with a bus, but not convenient for visiting city without car.
The first morning took breakfast box, next morning had breakfast in the hotel. Self service. Juic from packs and ran out of apple juice really quick. Bread, ham and cheese , salad and vegetables. Fresh baked pastries. Nothing too special.
Can't comment on check in, since our guide managed it all for us.
Room was on 3rd floor and yes no lift, so steep staircase might be difficult with heavy suitcases.Room had enough place, modern TV, comfortable beds and good bathroom with plenty of hot water and toiletries. NO WIFI THOUGH. I tried using wifi in reception with password, did not work either.
In general, not bad for a couple of nights. If I myself would come to visit Tallinn, would choose different hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Agne S
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Peaceful surroundings but still quite near the centre of the city by car, a good room with good facilities, excellent service and staff, tasty meals and a safe and secure feeling during your stay, what else can you wish when staying for a short holiday.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Tallinn hotels
6.8 km away
8 km away
Go Hotel Shnelli
Go Hotel Shnelli
#32 of 86 in Tallinn

Been to Tahetorni Hotell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Tahetorni Hotell

Address: Taehetorni 16, Tallinn 11625, Estonia
Region: Estonia > Harju County > Tallinn
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #51 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Price Range: €37 - €64 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Tahetorni Hotell 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahetorni Hotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.