See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Good and very well run hotel. Breakfast OK and 24h open bar for visitors. Big spacious rooms, hotel situate in marvelous location – very nice pine forest near the hotel to walk. Staff – warm and professional. Visited hotel with my husband.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We are pleased with everything about it. Nice hotel with nice staff, rooms was felt clean and roomy. I had very great night of sleep. I booked the room but you have to opted the breakfast if you wish. The breakfast cost 8€ and i think it’s very fair, because all five days I stayed in Tähetorni Hotel, I got warm food every morning.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank wis9777
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Stayed 2 nights during the long weekend for Saint Jonas' Festival. As mentioned before, location would be city outskirts. Did not matter for us, since went everywhere with a bus, but not convenient for visiting city without car.
The first morning took breakfast box, next morning had breakfast in the hotel. Self service. Juic from packs and ran out of apple juice really quick. Bread, ham and cheese , salad and vegetables. Fresh baked pastries. Nothing too special.
Can't comment on check in, since our guide managed it all for us.
Room was on 3rd floor and yes no lift, so steep staircase might be difficult with heavy suitcases.Room had enough place, modern TV, comfortable beds and good bathroom with plenty of hot water and toiletries. NO WIFI THOUGH. I tried using wifi in reception with password, did not work either.
In general, not bad for a couple of nights. If I myself would come to visit Tallinn, would choose different hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Agne S
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Peaceful surroundings but still quite near the centre of the city by car, a good room with good facilities, excellent service and staff, tasty meals and a safe and secure feeling during your stay, what else can you wish when staying for a short holiday.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Tähetorni Hotell is located outside of the city of Tallinn which is probably not ideal for a visit to the city itself. However, I stayed here for 1 night on my arrival in Estonia and before starting my trip around the country and it therefore met my needs perfectly.

The hotel was easy to find, welcoming and quiet and the room was clean and functional. The bar provided excellent beer and food which was most welcome!

My only issues were that the spiral staircase (no lift) was slightly difficult to negotiate with heavy luggage and sloping ceilings over the beds in the room meant that I had to be mindful of not banging my head!

Overall, I would be happy to stay again at Tähetorni Hotell and I would recommend it to fellow travellers albeit you should be aware that the location is not in the city centre.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo