Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
US$179
US$117
US$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Swissotel Tallinn(Tallinn)
Hotels.com
US$147
US$135
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond memberlounge accesscasino attachedone bedroom suiteold townfloor to ceiling windowsgreat hotelmain restaurantsauna and steam roomupgraded to a suiteindoor poolrooms are largemodern designgreat spaspecial thanksan upgrade
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Everything about this Hilton was very good (friendly helpful staff, good food, very nice room, etc) except the rooms were too hot. For me, 76F is too hot for sleeping and there was nothing that could be done to turn it down. There was no window that would open so you are stuck with the temperature provided by the hotel. I asked them about it and they said it would cool down but would take some time. It did not cool down all night long so I think they were just trying to placate me. Otherwise it was great and I would stay here again. The view from the higher floors is nice and the hotel is very well maintained.

Room Tip: Higher is better
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jan K, Duty Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Soccerdad2,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hilton Tallinn Park hotel and for taking time to share your experience about it.

We are happy to hear that in general you enjoyed your visit, while remaining highly pleased with helpfulness of our staff, food and you guest room with a view. However I would like to apologize about the inconveniences you experienced with air conditioner in your room. It is true that if the air conditioner is working with full mode, then within an hour the temperature in your room decreases significantly. However, it is possible that your air conditioner was working at low mode or it was not working at all. Our maintenance would have been able to fix this issue however for sure, so I would kindly encourage you to let us know about such inconveniences in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in February 2018, myself in one executive floor room and my mother and aunt in law in a twin executive floor room.

Short taxi ride from airport and located about 20 minute walk to old town the hotel is in a good location.

Check in was in the lounge as we had booked executive floor rooms. Offered sparkling wine, check in was fairly smooth. Just a minor point, the lady didn’t confirm which room was a twin room and said both were same. Good thing we checked, just a minor detail but really should have been told which room was which rather than us just guessing.

Rooms are large with a good view over the park and I could see the harbour from my window. Amenities are good, though one day my room wasn’t re-stocked with the coffee I had used.

On arrival back late on the third night my travelling companions room hadn’t been serviced. Extremely disappointing that they had to ring down at 10pm at night to get clean towels and the room serviced. They were compensated the last night with fresh fruit as an apology.

Breakfast was excellent, great buffet of fruit, cereal, meats, hot food and drinks.

The executive lounge is large with good drinks/nibbles in the evening.

Check out, we left our luggage and when we came back (with a driver waiting and the meter running), staff were quite slow with bringing out our cases despite not being overly busy.

Overall what stops me from giving excellent is the minor incidents that happened but did let us down.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Jan K, Duty Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Jacinta B,

Thank you for your recent stay with your family at Hilton Tallinn Park hotel and for taking time to share your experience about your stay.

We are happy to read that in general you enjoyed your stay and it is especially nice to hear that you fully enjoyed our breakfast and Executive lounge.

I would however like to apologize about the inconveniences you faced during your stay with us. Everything you mention is totally fair and you are right to be disappointed, as it is cleat that we unfortunately failed to follow our usually high standards at some occasions with the cleanliness of your room and confirming your room type. We appreciate your feedback, as only based on our guests feedback can we improve our level of service even further. I have already shared your feedback with our team in order to improve on the areas you have mentioned.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We thought to spend a little luxury weekend as a couple away from our daily routines. That's the reason to book a king one bedroom suite from a premium hotel, or how we think we did. Everything went totally wrong from the beginning to a final end. Suite with executive lounge services = No opportunity to a private check-in, no complimentary beverages in room, no executive lounge access in keycards, no coffee or juice served in breakfast (we were not only ones). At least a few apologies, but the experience was ruined already. I cannot understand that a premium hotel "service" is throughout staying this unbelievable bad, so I cannot recommend this for anyone. If you want enjoy your stay, there is only 5 star hotel in Tallinn, in a next door.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jonna T
Jan K, Duty Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Jonna T,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Hilton Tallinn Park hotel.

We are very disappointed to read that your did not enjoy your stay with us this time and that during your stay our service lacked our usually high standards. I have to admit that during your check in my colleague really made a mistake when she did not inform you about possibility to check in at Executive lounge and did not mention any information about Executive lounge. I also had a chance to talk with your husband via telephone shortly after your check in to ensure that you had received new key cards with lounge access and that you had received all the information about lounge, while also offering a small service recovery from our side. Unfortunately I was not made aware that you still remained very disappointed with your experience (which I totally understand) and unfortunately only thing I can do now is to express my sincere apologies. I can ensure you that based on your feedback we have already had serious talks with our team members to make sure that something like this would never happen again at Hilton Tallinn Park hotel.

I understand your disappointment, as we failed to fulfil you expectations. However, it is my sincere hope that you will give us another chance in the future to show you how well we can actually take care of our guests - I can guarantee you that the experience you had with us is far from our usual high service levels. It would also be my sincere pleasure to make your last experience with us right, when you would visit us again. I sincerely hope that we can welcome you back at Hilton Tallinn Park one day to turn around your opinion about us. If you are willing to give us another chance, I would kindly ask you to contact me before your next visit via e-mail jan.kainel@hilton.com, as I would personally like to ensure that you next stay with us will be a prefect one.

With sincere apologies,

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I love this hotel. From the friendly, helpful check-in to check-out, the staff were all wonderful. The room was superb, very modern and comfortable, executive lounge very comfortable and nicely furnished. I could nit-pick and say that the executive lounge food wasn't the best I've had but hey, it's a small niggle. Prices for alcohol at the bar were horrendously expensive but that seems to be the norm in hotels these days. I would definitely return if in Tallinn again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Jan K, Duty Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear John R,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hilton Tallinn Park hotel and for taking time to share your experience about your stay.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, while remaining highly pleased with helpfulness of our staff, your guest room and Executive lounge. However we do appreciate your comments about food in the Executive lounge - I can ensure you that this will be something we will try to improve on even further.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We were at this hotel through a British Airways City break and it did not disappoint. Friendly helpful people at check-in and at the concierge desk.

The decor around the hotel is excellent and the entrance lobby is breath taking.

Our room was spacious and had charging points for USB and UK plugs as well as standard Euro sockets. The glass sided bathroom & shower were a surprise and a pleasure to use. Our room's glass wall had views across the Police Garden Park and onto the Old Town and onto Toompea.

It is a 10 minute walk (or so) to the Viru Gates so the hotel is very handy for the Old Town and Toompea. On the way you pass parks as well as a shopping mall

We would suggest having some menus for the Able Butcher in the rooms(?) or in the lobby as we ate out every night and probably missed out on a good meal in the hotel.

Room Tip: Try for a room that overlooks the Police Garden Park (the front of the hotel)
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ianBerkshire,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hilton Tallinn Park hotel and for taking time to share this great feedback about your stay.

We are delighted to read that you stay was a memorable one and you fully enjoyed you guest room including the view from it to the Police Garden Park and to the Old Town, while also remaining highly satisfied with the friendliness of our staff.
We do actually have menus for The Able Butcher available in the rooms, however you can see them not on paper, but from the TV under Hotel Restaurant section. I am sad to hear that as you did not see the menu, you were not able to enjoy The Able Butcher restaurant this time, however we hope that we can welcome you back soon and you will also visit our restaurant then.