All reviews the executive lounge diamond member lounge access casino attached one bedroom suite old town floor to ceiling windows great hotel main restaurant sauna and steam room indoor pool upgraded to a suite rooms are large modern hotel an upgrade special thanks great spa
Reviewed 13 January 2018

What makes or breaks a hotel of this category is not the interior design or the facilities. All hotels of this standard have similar qualities. What makes a difference is the staff employed at the hotel, and the staff at this hotel is top notch. Highly recommend for any stay while in Tallinn.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank KarriLai
Jan K, Duty Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear KarriLai,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hilton Tallinn Park hotel.

I am delighted to read that you remained highly pleased with the service levels of our employees. Also, I agree with you totally that employees are the one who make a biggest difference for our guests. Therefore reading your comment makes me and the entire team very proud and serves as great motivation for us.

Thank you once again, our team sends their sincere regards and we are hoping to welcome you back at Hilton Tallinn Park soon!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I spent one night in this just rebuilded hotel and going to stay here again and again during my next visits to Tallinn. Very nice rooms with super big window to town gives nice feeling. Clean. Comfortable large bed. Good wifi and free of charge. Breafast meniu with huge choice of everything.
Really nice!!! Thank You .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tomas668

Dear tomas668,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hilton Tallinn Park hotel.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your previous visit so much, that you have decided to visit us again in the future. I am also happy to note that you remained very pleased with your room, while also fully enjoying our breakfast.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Hilton Tallinn Park soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed there allready couple times. This is my favorite hotel in Baltic states comparing price/performance.
Hotel is not short walking distance from Old city but still acccessible by walk.
Hotel is newly built- everything looks good and is new. I very like interiour design of hotel.

Staff is very welcome, rooms are comfortable and clean. Breakfest is ok.
Music chanel on tv is missing.

Hotel have grate spa zone with swiming pool, hot sauna and turkish sauna- good place for relaxing before you go out to city.

I suugest this hotel for business stay or holidays stay in Tallin.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Zolbergs,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Tallinn Park hotel as a location for your recent stays in Tallinn.

I am very happy to note that you have enjoyed your stays with us and have even recommended us for other guests. Thank you very much for that!
It is very nice to read that you have remained happy with our service levels and rooms you have stayed in while also enjoying our Spa, but it is also nice to hear that you value our interior design.

We hope to welcome you back again at Hilton Tallinn Park soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

December 14th 2017 was a special day for me and my wife, so we decided NOT to take the 15 minutes drive home, but stay in town, spend a night out and catch some culture and nightlife.

I had Hilton Tallinn Park booked few weeks in advance - i was hesitant at first, but the decision came easy, because I travel a lot with my work, and usually stay at Hilton hotels, but... Tallinn Park opened just recently, so all i had was some photographs in the media and visitor reviews... you can't trust that, right? :)

Anyway... after a long and tiresome noon, we finally landed in the hotel lobby and our very first thoughts were "Wow, this really is... wow...". This hotel really looked as fancy in real life, as it did on the photographs. Outstanding! As a bonus, we got upgraded to one of the most beautiful suites in the hotel - Eri Klas suite - a extra large room with sauna and stunning panoramic view.

Now all we had to do, was find out, if the hotel really delivers on what it promised in the web.

We had snacks and a glass of wine in the Executive Lounge, a romantic dinner (and breakfast) at the hotels signature steak house "The Able Butcher", pumped muscles in the fitness center, and enjoyed a warm drink in the lobby bar. I've stayed in many Hilton hotels in my life, so trust me when i say, Tallinn Park is one of a kind! The looks and the level of service is 5+ stars. We hope it stays that way :)

I know... one night is definately not enough to write a thorough review, so we'll be back at Tallinn Park in few weeks already. Still need to check out the Eforea SPA.

Room Tip: Eri Klas suite (with Sauna)
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaidoP
Jan K, Duty Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear MaidoP,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Hilton Tallinn Park. It is always great to know that our guests have specifically selected us for special occasion and even greater to hear that we fully met your expectations.

I am glad to note that you enjoyed your stay in our signature Eri Klas suite, while also experiencing some great moments at "The Able Butcher" and our Executive lounge.

Finally, our whole team would sinceraly like to thank you for this wonderful feedback. It really means a lot to hear from a well-travelled guest that we are one of a kind. Our team will make sure that your opinion of us will remain the same for the years to come.

We are already looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We always like to get away to a Hilton at Christmas and Tallinn seemed a beautiful city to get away to. We were not disappointed. The Hilton is ideally situated as the Old Town is an easy, short walk away. The hotel itself is very new and, as ever, all members of staff are courteous,friendly and helpful. There were a few problems with the central heating and the hot water and the standard of housekeeping differed each day but we were comfortable. Breakfast is varied and plentiful, and the pool and its facilities are great. Tallinn is delightful. We plan to return and will stay at the Hilton again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jospanner,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hilton Tallinn Park. I am very happy to read that you specifically selected Tallinn as your location for Christmas period and that you enjoyed your time with us.

I would however like to apologize about the inconveniences you faced with heating in the room and that the level of housekeeping was not consistent. Thank you very much for pointing these things out though, as only based on our guests feedback can we improve our services even further. I can assure you that we will seriously discuss your comments within our team to improve on the areas you mentioned.

We are looking forward to your return!