“cozy, clean, good breackfast, nice staff”
Review of Oru Hotel

Oru Hotel
Ranked #14 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 25 December 2017

clean rooms with new furniture, tea and coffe for the guests in the room, comfy beds. we also had a frige and a teapot in the room. the hotel is very nice though kind of far from city center - you need to use a taxi or a bus. the buffet breakfast was tasty/ and most of all i liked the staff - really nice guys, who helped us a lot, answered our questions and responsed to all requests.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night in the hotel during my trip to Tallinn recently. It was cheap offer. I don’t regret - I got what was expected from that category hotel.
Convinient parking outside in the yard.
Simple hotel. Clean, with simple rooms equipped with kettle and tea for example.
Good bed.
Good WiFi.
Very good breakfast.
Have to admit I used also the dinner option which was really great unexpectedly
Recommend for single visitors as hotel visual environment wouldn’t motivate for romantic feeling...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Isolation of windows not very good, double room is big enough, food in restaurant is good, restaurant can be working longer, location is good, internet is good, water flow in the bathroom can be better, I recomend to change sower equipment.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2017

We stay in Oru hotel every time when we visit Tallinn. Perfect choice if you are traveling by car.
Special compliments for the bed and bed linens - very clean, fresh and invting for rest.
One ore thing - the breakfast! Very delicious. Absolutely well worth the stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristel M, Sales Manager at Oru Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Agniete

What an honor to read such a kind review about your recent stay with us.

It is always a pleasure to welcome you back to your Tallinn Home and I am glad that you are always pleased by the service our team members are providing for each of your visits.

It was our pleasure to look after you during your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back some time in the future.

Kind regards,
Kristel Mäenurm

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We travelled to Tallin to attend the Robotex festival in November. Hotel "Oru" was my first choice due to its location - very close to the Estonian Fair center.
The hotel is very nice, clean, suitable for personal or business trip.
The only recommendation I would leave to the manager is to offer to the guests appropriate rooms. (Our room was clearly a single one; small room +extra bed in order to be adapted for 2 persons)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristel M, Sales Manager at Oru Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Maria!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share a review of your recent stay at Oru Hotel Superior ***.
I' am really sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincere apologies.
Once again we sincerely thank you for your feedback and hopefully we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind regards,