US$74
  • Restaurant
US$131
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Hotel St. Barbara(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
1,753 results
All reviewskgb museumshopping mallsoviet timesold towndirect accessbig hotelinteresting historytop floorexcellent locationwindow silljunior suitesame buildingbreakfast restaurantbigger roomstandard rooman upgradewalking distance
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The room was very spacious, neat and clean. The bathroom was large and provided all amenities. The breakfast spread was very good.
The best part of the hotel was the awesome view from the room. The harbour and open sea was clearly visible. Although the sun set very late in the evening it was a spectacular sight to watch. Always ask for a room with a view of the harbour.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank subir1994
Kadi S, Hotel Manager at Original Sokos Hotel Viru, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear subir1994

Thank you for your stay with us and for taking the time to leave such a nice five star review afterwards.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon again at Original Sokos Viru Hotel.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed three nights at the Sokos Viru Hotel on a business trip. I find it is an average hotel:
-too big, too many clients.
-average rooms, quite small.
-average bathroom, practically no amenities: just bulk shower gel/shampoo all in one bottle.
-TV with some international channels.
-free wifi: very good quality and speed.
-average breakfast buffet: quite varied, but not good quality.
-friendly staff.
-quite good price.
-good location, close to the old town(5 minutes walk).
-confortable bed and pillows.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Bruselense

Thank you for choosing Orginal Sokos Viru Hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at our hotel.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

So nice to hear that you found also many positive things to write about as free wifi, friendly staff, comfortable bed and pillows, good location.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at kadi.saluoks@sok.fi

HotelManager

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Even though I had a problem with booking confirmation, staff was very helpful and called to hotel accross the street to book a night there. 2nd night in Viru was very enjoyable. Breakfast were tasty with a lot of options.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear rasasam

Thank you for choosing Original Sokos Viru Hotel for your stay in Tallinn!

I was very happy to read your review and have forwarded your nice comments to our entire staff.
We do hope to see you soon again!

I wish you a nice fall!

Kind regards,

HotelManager

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I really enjoyed my stay in the Hotel Viru - ideally located, friendly and very helpful staff and comfortable room. What more could I want? Well - a longer time to stay, actually. As this was a business trip, I could not make best use of my time in Tallinn and I hope to return to the Hotel Viru for another stay on a personal basis soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Arbalista

Thank you for your stay with us and for taking the time to leave your very nice comments afterwards.

I'm so happy to hear that we have succeed with our service and that your stay with us was pleasant!
We all hope you continue to choose Original Sokos Viru Hotel in the future as well! If I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at kadi.saluoks@sok.fi

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Viru hotel's location is excellent; you can walk to the old town and the passenger harbour. From there there is a free shuttle bus. The rooms are just right with good beds, bathroom modern and functional. Breakfast buffet is rich and included in the price. Everything works and it's a hotel worth the price even if it doesn't have any charm.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kilkki

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Original Sokos Viru Hotel.
Thank you for your great review! I'm happy to hear that your stay with us was pleasant!

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future!