The hotel is quiet but very centrally located in the historical centre, just few minuted walk from the town hall. The breakfast (included) is abundant, having still good connection to "heavy Soviet style", i.e. offering various kinds of salted (meatballs, sausage, fried potato, eggs) and sweet stuff (different kinds of pancaces). You can definitely fill your stomache. The breakfast room is not particularly attractive, though. The rooms are fine, a bit brownish and old-fashined carpet on the floor but clean. Hotel is very quiet. The staff (mostly Russian-speakers?) do their job efficiently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Hotel Old Town Maestro's is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Hotel Old Town Maestro`s are classically furnished and decorated with warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. .Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. Hotel Old Town Maestro's is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn