1,053 results
All reviews great location old town superior room very nice hotel room was clean and comfortable an upgrade recommend this hotel the air conditioning central location star hotel street noise the main square booked this hotel town hall square breakfast room nice breakfast yogurt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was very good sized, with important amenities such as a safe, a mini-frig, and air-conditioning. The hotel has private parking lot (extra charge) and an elevator. Despite being across from a nightclub, the double-paned windows kept the noise level in the room to an acceptable level. My only criticisms: the hair dryer is attached to the wall so cannot be used outside of the bathroom, the breakfast room is quite small and not very well organized (one single-cup coffeemaker located in a corner). The food is only average, with no customization available. The cut-up fruit was gross. Despite that, this is where I would stay if I ever return to Tallinn.

Stayed: August 2018
KilluMaidla, General Manager at My City Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear JoeySSanDimas_CA,

Thank you for visiting us and sending your review. We appreciate it!

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with your room. I'm sorry for the inconvenience regarding the hair dryer. We will most likely replace the current hair dryers with portable ones in the future.

Thank you for your comments regarding the breakfast. I will discuss this matter with the restaurant.

Thank you for everything. We hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was delightful- very stylish with lots of beautiful paintings. Originally built in the 1950s, the complex was used by the military during the USSR period. The rooms have been very nicely renovated and are bright, stylish and spacious (our room was 412). The mattress and pillows are very comfortable and the wooden furniture is lovely. The bathroom is large and very functional, and the shower is excellent. Our room also had a ‘pod’ coffee machine, good WIFI. The TV is a little on the small size and the breakfasts are OK. The staff are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear AlexMaz,

Thank you for choosing us for your visit and sending your review. We appreciate it!

I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our facilities and services.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is in a great location. About a 20min walk from the ferry and right inside old town. Easy access to all forms of transportation if heading outside of the old town. The staff is friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank blsnwbrdr

Dear blsnwbrdr,

Thank you for staying with us and sending your feedback!

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. We loved having you here!

Kind regards,
Killu Maidla (& the team)

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with SUPER attentive and accommodating staff. We came in late and we didn’t have time to go out into town for dinner, so we just went down into the hotel restaurant, AND WERE BLOWN AWAY by the high quality of the food and service. Great job, all! Thanks.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
KilluMaidla, General Manager at My City Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear DarryltheArchitect,

Thank you very much for visiting us and taking time to send your feeback. It means a lot to us!

I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay, had a great experience in the restaurant and were satisfied with my team. We loved having you here.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We had a nice big double room on the second floor with the view to the square and old cinema. Very quiet, very friendly staff, good breakfest, situated in the old town so every sightseeing within walking distance. Taxi from airport 7 Euros, to airport 4 Euros

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank R L
KilluMaidla, General Manager at My City Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear R L,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to send your feedback. We appreciate it a lot!

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and were satisfied with our location, your room and my team. I hope you had a lovely time in Tallinn and a relaxing holiday in our hotel.