“Esto Fun”

My City Hotel Tallinn
Ranked #8 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The hotel is in a great location. You can walk anywhere in the old town from the hotel. The hotel employees are very polite, friendly, and helpful. The hotel is very clean and house keeping very good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for My City Hotel Tallinn

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This hotel located centrally in the Old Town of Tallin was ideal for taking in the sights and dropping off souvenirs between museums. Its clean and well kept appearance was amplified by the friendly helpful staff in reception.

The only reason that I did not award 5/5 was due to the random noises of the rooms air conditioning. However this was a minor issue and only woke me once or twice during my stay.

I would happily stay there again and strongly recommend it to anyone visiting Tallin

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Excellent welcome always at reception. Very efficient and friendly. Excellent choice at breakfast where again service and friendliness were first class. Room was very clean and as expected for a hotel of this standard. We enjoyed all the communal areas. Having stayed in many hotels, here we found all staff were outstanding.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Outdoors this hotel looks amazing and the entrance is beautiful. Room was nice, but the carpet makes it not so good. Toilet was big and clean but the style is from 80's. The bathtub was good but not tempting for a bath. Breakfast was plain. I would like to have fresh local berries at the season and brewed tea belongs to a good hotel I think.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

It has all the things I look for in a hotel - central location, comfy bed, good breakfast, quiet and clean. We upgraded to a superior king room and had a lot of space to move around. I asked for a room on a high floor away from the street, which we got, but the window was high up on the wall and we couldn't actually see out. Also the curtain was smaller than the window and the sun leaked in (remember, the sun is out until after 11 pm and up again at about 3:30). We rigged up a space blanket of ours to block light, or you can bring eye masks.

We actually walked to and from the ferry port to the hotel - allow about 40 mins.

Also, there's a big shopping mall 10 mins away from the old town with some good, less expensive restaurants and a big grocery/liquor store if you tire of old town prices.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple