“Quiet but central”

My City Hotel Tallinn
Ranked #8 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This hotel was very assiduous in meeting our request (of two quiet rooms) several weeks beforehand, even giving us a choice. Rooms were clean,quiet and comfortable. Breakfast had plenty of choice. The location of the hotel is perfect, being in a quiet but central neighbourhood less than 10 minutes from the Old Town square. All the staff were superb-the only slight complaint was that we (and everybody else) were not advised of the later breakfast due to a national holiday. This affected us more due to our early flight and for which we were rendered profound apologies and later sent a bar of local chocolate with apologies! I'm sure that the lesson will have been learnt for future occasions. Despite this, I would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Rooms facing courtyard.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for My City Hotel Tallinn

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I've just been staying in this nice hotel for some days. It is centrally located in the old city of Tallinn and tasteful inside out. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room provided everything I needed as a base for exploring Tallinn. There were some noise from the hallway late at night every night, when other guests returned back to their rooms. This is no fault of the hotel or staff though, as they do their utmost to communicate to the guests that loud behaviour is unacceptable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed in this very stylish well located hotel for a short break to explore the beautiful city of Tallinn. Was given a lovely welcome and the staff were there to help me at all times through my stay. Could not fault anything, excellent food and would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Loved the location of My City Hotel...right in Old Town Tallinn. The staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and help in any way they can. Also, big plus is a great restaurant in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This was our first time in Tallinn. The My City hotel was in the perfect location. It was close enough for everything that a tourist would need, but also a bit off the main tourist route so it was quiet at night. The Baltic Pride event in front of the hotel was a fun event too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple