2,026 results
All reviews sky bar old town a business class room top floor great hotel breakfast buffet the upper floors quality hotel business trip modern hotel rooms are spacious standard room corner room nice breakfast mini bar lounge harbour
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I'm almost graduated tourism professional and the hotel made very good impression. I have visited a lot of hotels around the world and Radisson Blu Sky Hotel in Tallinn is a very good example on how four star hotel should be operated. Great hotel with highly professional and friendly staff and service. The prices are very reasonable if you compare to Swiss Hotel or Tallink City Hotel for example, which are over priced and over valued. I really loved this hotel and I would give 5/5 for the services that the hotel has to offer, as well as for the customer service in general. Keep up the good work! I will return for sure every time I'm in Tallinn and I will definitely recommend the hotel for business, as well as for other customers who require and enjoy high standards.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Tuija H,
Thank you very much for your time and review of your stay published in Tripadvisor.
I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and level of service.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Great service. Really good and big breakfast, after that, there is no need for lunch. In a center of the city, close to old town and all the good restaurants and bars. Rooms are quite large and cosy and they are cleaned daily

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear 586taruk,
I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and product.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and I had the most amazing service ever. Room was comfortable and big enough. Coffee/tea equipment was decent and I’ll definitely stay again just because of the staff that made my stay remarkable.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear LiisaMariaKargin,
Thank you very much for your feedback and nice comments regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our service.
I will be very glad to pass your message to my colleagues who did their best to provide hospitality during your stay with us.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at the Radisson Blu. Nice walk to the old city and many shops nearby. The ferry terminal is walking distance or a brief taxi ride away. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. It was my first time in a Radisson and I was impressed Make sure to stroll Tallinn in the evening during winter, as the city lighting is noteworthy.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear jpetula,
Thank you very much for your time and feedback regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and product overall.
Looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel in the future!