2,079 results
All reviews sky bar old town a business class room great hotel top floor breakfast buffet the upper floors quality hotel business trip modern hotel rooms are spacious standard room corner room nice breakfast mini bar lounge gym
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We stayed here since our flight home were cancelled. We had a suite with an extra room. The interiors were updated and modern. The room was clean. The bed was so nice to sleep in and the quilts were varm and comfortable. It was really quite in the room.

I took a bath which was somehow disappointing since the tub was a bit too shallow. The water pressure was good and plenty of hot water. Nice robes and slippers.

We had some room-service which worked great. The staff is service minded and tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible.The breakfast had high quality but not that much to choose from. Not the greatest coffe but it was OK.

I will without any doubt stay here in again when I visit Talinn. The only thing that bothered me was a very strong smell of perfume in the restroom on the groundfloor. If that smell is made by the cleaning ladies it has to stop cause an allergic person could end up with difficulties breathing.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Mari H,
Thank you very much for your time and feedback regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel. I am very glad to hear that overall you were satisfied with our hotel service. I appreciate your tips regarding possible improvement of our product and service.
I hope we will have opportunity to exceed your expectations during your next stay at our hotel.
Looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Once I learned that Estonians are more relaxed than where I come from, I understood that the service was good. Great views from my room, a safe area, lovely breakfasts and overall an enjoyable stay in Tallinn.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Dear go904,
Thank you very much for your feedback and comments regarding your stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and service.
We are looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

High quality hotel with amazing breakfast buffet. We had a business class room on the 21st floor with view on the old town.
Big room and bathroom. Only 5 min walking tot he old town. Great service in the restaurant and upon checkin.
Definitly like 5 star hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Verena B,
Thank you very much for your time and review of your stay published in Tripadvisor. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel service and product we have.
I hope that your future travelling plans bring you back to Tallinn and we will have new opportunity to provide our warm welcome!
Happy New Year!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

A quality hotel in a good location with a superb breakfast. Extra points for the service at the reception. I also enjoyed the blinding curtains, and the high beds in the room. If you are extra lucky, you can have a room with the view to the town :)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Kristel H,
Thank you very much for your time and review of your stay published in TripAdvisor. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and level of service offered during your stay with us.
We are looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel in the future!