“Stay with surprise”

Ranked #9 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I was staying in Radisson Blu Sky few times. This time I was coincidently there in the day of my birthday. It was very pleasant to come in the room and find cold bottle of champaign ready to drink together with some sweets. Thank you Radisson :-)
As I have said before, I like to stay in this particular hotel. I stayed in 22nd floor - and view in the morning right from the bed was gorgeous.

Room Tip: high, direction to old city
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Chirpy_dragon,
Thank you very much for your time and feedback regarding your stay with us.
I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday stay at our hotel.
I am looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel in the future!
Radisson Blu Sky Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,686)

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Thanks to the whole Radisson team !
Tailor made services, excellent welcome, perfect preparation, High flexibility, all-in accommodation, beautiful 24th floor facilities ! We strongly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Dear 322karinel,
Thank you very much for your feedback and comments regarding our hospitality during your stay at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel. I am very glad to hear that you were delighted with organization of event at our hotel.
I am very glad to pass your nice words to our team members who made great job.
Looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel if werw future plans bring you back to our city.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

It was very nice stay at Radisson Blu Sky hotel. We had amazing view from 14th floor corner room. Breakfast was first class! 24th floor lounge was nice and they did good cappicinos for us. On the summer terrace would be nice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear guest!
I appreciate that you took some time and shared your experience regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed view from our guestroom, breakfast and facilities we have.
I hope that your future travelling plans bring you nack to Tallinn and you will enjoy our hospitality once again!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I was for business in Tallinn and I was happy that my company picked this hotel.
Friendly staff, spacious and clean room with all the facilities one needs.
The bed was excellent and I had a good sleep. Breakfast was also very good and again friendly staff. Although the wheater was poor, 3 days of rain, I enjoyed my stay. In the evening I took a walk into the old city.
I reccommend this hotel.

Room Tip: A room far away from the lift is always more quiet. Take a room as north as possible to have a good...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear guest!
Thank you very much for your time and review of your stay published in Tripadvisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel and facilities we have. I hope weather conditions will be much better during your next visit to Tallinn and you will fully enjoy beauty of our city.
Looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This modern Radisson is very central located for both pleasure and business, as the location is in the middle of the business centre and 10 min walking distance fro the old city. Further the taxi ride from the airport will be som 6-8 €.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Rene H,
Thank you very much for your review and comments of your recent stay published in Tripadvisor.
I appreciate your feedback and hopefully your future travelling plans bring you back to our beautiful city.
We are looking forward to provide our hospitality during your next visit to Tallinn.