Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
US$144
US$133
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Hotel St. Barbara(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$97
  • Pool
US$131
US$165
1,877 results
All reviewsrooftop barsky loungeold towntop floora business class roomgreat hotelbreakfast buffetthe upper floorsquality hotelrooms are spaciousstandard roombusiness tripmodern hotelcorner roomthree nightsmin walknice breakfast
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This hotel was used during an Overseas Adventure Travel group tour my wife and I took in September. Unlike the other three hotels we were at, the Blu Sky had real North American beds (aaaaahhhhh!) . Rooms were very comfortable. The view of the Tallinn skyline from our room's window was gorgeous, especially at sunset. I was especially thankful for the front desk staff which was more than willing to assist me with the computer in the business center. Included breakfast choices excellent. A dinner was included on our first night and that, too, was very good. I can also recommend the spa on the 24th floor. I pulled muscles on my left leg and thigh during this tour and the Thai message specialist gave me quite a wonderful relieving message.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TarheelTraveler99
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear guest!
I appreciate that you decided to share your experience regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel and our services. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and quality of service provided.
We are looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel in the future!
With best regards,
Vitali Makejev
Executive Assistant Manager
Radisson Blu Sky Hotel

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I genuinely can not fault this hotel. A word of advice though, Uber is only 3-5 Euro's from the airport to the hotel, where as the airport taxi's were quoting 20 ish Euros!

The food was fantastic, the service was second to none and the location is perfect.

The pillows were a little soft for my liking though.

Also, the roof top bar is excellent...so long as it's not raining!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Melissa,
Thank you very much for your time and feedback regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality, service level and facilities we have.
Looking forward to provide our warm welcome during your next visit to Tallinn!
With best regards,
Vitali Makejev
Executive Assistant Manager
Radisson Blu Sky Hotel

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my 4 night stay. Would definitely stay here again. The hotel is located a short cab ride from the airport (10 minutes) and short walk to the old town (10-15 minutes).

The staff was helpful and competent.

The breakfast was assorted and plentiful. Be aware that it can be very crowded when a tour group arrives en mass and seating can be a challenge. But it empties quickly when they have to catch their bus/ship. The lounge on the 24th floor offers great views of the city and port.

I was in Room 1122. It was a corner room and had great views. I was happy with the room, which was clean and well maintained.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Elvis J, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear rl6005,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review!
My apologies for the breakfast area feeling crowded! We are currently working on solutions to improve this situation.
I hope we have a chance to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a small tour group. Rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast buffet was very good and varied. It is nicely located, only a short walk to Old Town for shopping and restaurants. The staff was
polite and helpful. Enjoyed our stay very much.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Elvis J, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Sue H,
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback!
Hopefully we have a chance to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very confortable and clean.The employees are friendly and efficient.Food has good quality and the events center is confortable and with all required facilities.Very recommended. Very well connected to the city center and old town

Room Tip: Good Hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Javier P,
Thank you for your kind words!
I am glad to read that you were happy with our services and facilities!
If travels ever bring you back to Tallinn, I hope we can welcome you back!