1,958 results
All reviews sky bar old town top floor a business class room great hotel breakfast buffet the upper floors quality hotel rooms are spacious business trip standard room modern hotel corner room three nights mini bar nice breakfast lounge
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I genuinely can not fault this hotel. A word of advice though, Uber is only 3-5 Euro's from the airport to the hotel, where as the airport taxi's were quoting 20 ish Euros!

The food was fantastic, the service was second to none and the location is perfect.

The pillows were a little soft for my liking though.

Also, the roof top bar is excellent...so long as it's not raining!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Vitali M, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Melissa,
Thank you very much for your time and feedback regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality, service level and facilities we have.
Looking forward to provide our warm welcome during your next visit to Tallinn!
With best regards,
Vitali Makejev
Executive Assistant Manager
Radisson Blu Sky Hotel

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my 4 night stay. Would definitely stay here again. The hotel is located a short cab ride from the airport (10 minutes) and short walk to the old town (10-15 minutes).

The staff was helpful and competent.

The breakfast was assorted and plentiful. Be aware that it can be very crowded when a tour group arrives en mass and seating can be a challenge. But it empties quickly when they have to catch their bus/ship. The lounge on the 24th floor offers great views of the city and port.

I was in Room 1122. It was a corner room and had great views. I was happy with the room, which was clean and well maintained.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Elvis J, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear rl6005,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review!
My apologies for the breakfast area feeling crowded! We are currently working on solutions to improve this situation.
I hope we have a chance to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a small tour group. Rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast buffet was very good and varied. It is nicely located, only a short walk to Old Town for shopping and restaurants. The staff was
polite and helpful. Enjoyed our stay very much.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Elvis J, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Sue H,
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback!
Hopefully we have a chance to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very confortable and clean.The employees are friendly and efficient.Food has good quality and the events center is confortable and with all required facilities.Very recommended. Very well connected to the city center and old town

Room Tip: Good Hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Javier P,
Thank you for your kind words!
I am glad to read that you were happy with our services and facilities!
If travels ever bring you back to Tallinn, I hope we can welcome you back!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I was there together my wife. We had our 25th marriage anniversary during this trip. Hotel staff did a great job for us and we really enjoyed our staying on the hotel!!

Location of the hotel is good. Breakfast was great.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Elvis J, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Ari S,
Thank you very much for the kind words!
Once again congratulations on the wedding anniversary!
I am happy that we could make your stay with us special and memorable!