“Amazing hotel!”
Review of Hotel Schlossle

Hotel Schlossle
Ranked #18 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 7 January 2018

There is nothing which I could fault with this amazing hotel. From the friendliness of the staff to the comfort of the rooms, our experience was just fabulous. It was even better as my partner proposed to me at the hotel. He and the staff had organised private transfers, prosecco as well as fruit, chocolate, roses and a room upgrade for us! They has also recommended a restaurant to us and were extremely knowledgeable about the attractions around Tallinn. On our last night we ate at the hotel restaurant, the food was lovely, I would highly recommend eating there. If you fancy trying a cigar, I would highly recommend the cigar lounge, my fiancé enjoyed his experience in there! As I said in the first sentence, there is nothing I could fault. I would highly recommend this hotel, they have a guest book in reception which we had a look through, it shows the Queen and the Prince of Wales had stayed here before. This just shows the quality of this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank sld2210
Mara B, General Manager at Hotel Schlossle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your engagement! We couldn't feel more special to have taken part of this one of a kind event in your life! Thank you so much for choosing Schlossle hotel for this occasion as those memories will certainly last for a lifetime.

Thank you so much for numerous compliments sent out way! We hope to welcome you back for an anniversary stay perhaps?

Have a wonderful year filled with many nice travels as this ahead!

With warmest greetings from Schlossle Hotel,

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel was the best hotel we stayed during our visit to Germany, Poland, Finland And Estonia. It is located in the old town of Tallinn. Build in the Middle Ages, this hotel consists of three buildings. Upon arrival staff could not assist you more. The building consists of caves especially downstairs in the restaurant and lounge area. The decor is absolutely superb and tastefully done. The rooms are large and have that old world charm with double windows, heated flooring, window drapes etc. The breakfast was very good.

I could not fault this hotel at all and it was a clear standout when compared to the other 4.5 and 5 star hotels we stayed at during our European trip. This hotel is obviously the best hotel in Tallinn.

PS. If you read the visitors book, you will see the celebrities and Heads of State who have visited the hotel including a Queen Elizabeth.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SydneyTraveller_2008
Mara B, General Manager at Hotel Schlossle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for so many numerous compliments sent out way. We couldn't thank you enough for outlining so many positive on a scale of other European hotels. Team thrilled to hear what a great stay you had. Thank you for choosing Schlossle as your home away from home!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

With Best regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Our friends and I booked this hotel a little while ago for our annual winter market break - and we could not have chosen better.
From the moment we arrived to be met by Romain and the welcoming drink to the time we left the service was first class. Friendly, helpful, nothing was to much.
The hotel is in a great location just outside the town square but in walking distance of all the main attractions and wonderful restaurants.
Our hotel room was tasteful furnished and well kepted
Would we recommend Tallin - yes, hotel schlossle most certainly

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

What a treat to read your comment left on tripadvisor.com. Team and I are sending you the warmest greetings and cant thank you enough for praising hotel so highly. We are very glad you and your friends have truly enjoyed your stay!

We hope to welcome you all back some day soon, till then have a wonderful start of the New Year!

With Best regards,

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights. This is a simply beautiful and perfect hotel. I have the good fortune to travel a lot, and I have never come across a hotel that bears comparison. The hotel and restaurant staff are tremendous, courteous, professional, friendly and exceedingly knowledgeable. Everyone takes a real pride in working there. The reception is simultaneously, cosy, homely and yet breathtaking. The bedroom (we stayed in Rm 2), large and perfectly furnished. The restaurant has an incredible ambience and the food was some of the best I have ever tasted. The hotel location is less than 5 minutes walk from the old town main Square. I adored everything about the hotel and Tallinn too and look forward to returning in the not too distant future. Thank you for such wonderful treasured memories.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Couldn't be more proud of the team I have pleasure working with at this current moment. Your review is one of a kind and brings so much appreciation team puts in to serve its guests. Thank you for so many kind words. We truly hope to welcome you back some day for another memorable experience at the Schlossle Hotel!

With warm regards from Tallinn,

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Great place with amazing staff, great location and tasty breakfast
We really enjoyed our stay there, from start to finish, everything and everyone were anything but perfect
The only complaint was about lack of iron in the room, I had to ask for it, and even after that instead of bringing it to the room I was offered my things were ironed for me. I don't trust anyone with my silk dress, so had to call the duty manager and ask for an iron! It wasn't necessary, shame it spoiled that evening
But apart from that we liked it there

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay apart form the iron in the room. Unfortunately, safety regulations at the hotel are to the highest standard and there is not much we can do to be more flexible.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Schlossle and wish to see you back some day soon!

With kind regards,