Ways to Experience Prangli Travel
from US$122.70
from US$74.92
from US$45.86
More Info
All reviews husky park sauna tour ice fishing husky experience day trip our tour guide great morning tv tower huskies waterfall bog hike helen sledding snow estonia nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Had a great morning with Marit! Really enjoyed each of the sites which we would not have been able to get to so easily without her assistance - Tallinn Song Festival Grounds, Soviet Statue Graveyard, Maarjamäe Memorial Complex, Tallinn Teletorn (TV Tower) and the Rannarahva Muuseum. Would highly recommend learning a bit about the Singing Revolution in Estonia prior to the tour as it enhances what you will see.

Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Husky walk

Unfortunately not enough snow around for husky dog sledding but the tour still ran as a walk

Our guide Mikk was fantastic and the dog park owners were very warm and accommodating

My wife was pregnant and was happy to walk alongside without a dog, but they insisted she take their friendly semi retired Husky ‘Lupey ’ who would pull the lead and he was such a sweet dog that just trotted along next to my wife.

We didn’t feel like we missed out without the snow, and got some exercise in!

Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

We did the husky sled ride tour. No snow for a sled ride so we did a 5 KLM walk with the Huskies! Wow. The dogs are beautiful, easy to handle and the walk could have continued longer as we were having such a wonderful time. This is a must do in Tallinn.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 31 December 2019

We are a group of 9 french friends and we had a wonderful day during the Lahemaa tour today with Helen and Mike, we strongly recommend it!

Reviewed 23 December 2019

My family and I took the day tour out of Tallinn to Lahemaa. It was great to get out of the city and enjoy some time in the country. Our guide Andres was wonderful. First of all he was on time picking us up, was extremely informative and answered any questions we had, and overall made sure we all had a good time (and ample time for photos!). I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a day trip and/or guide in Estonia. They always responded to any inquiries I had and responses/ directions were always clear. Thanks again I look for to using Prangli if I ever make it back to Estonia!