Ways to Experience Prangli Travel
from US$122.70
from US$74.92
from US$45.86
More Info
All reviews husky park sauna tour ice fishing husky experience day trip our tour guide great morning tv tower huskies waterfall bog hike helen sledding snow estonia nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2019

Our guide Helen was excellent. Not enough snow to sled so we went for a hike with the dogs harnessed to our waists. It was the darkest day of the year but still really enjoyable getting out into the Estonia countryside , Experiencing the dogs hands on and chatting to Helen about life in Estonia. A day we won’t forget.

1  Thank Roam51575
Reviewed 21 December 2019

Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike and Jägala Waterfall was most enjoyable. I originally booked this trip for Christmas snow. However we was not blessed with snow but we chose to visit the huskies regardless. I would like to say I walked the dogs, but it was them who walked me. Me and my daughter were absolutely exhausted after the 5k walk. We had a very enjoyable day and my 9 year old was thrilled to pieces to spend the morning with the huskies as she dreams to own one of these beauties. Special thanks to Helen for looking after us and making the day so special. We will be back again hopefully with snow next time.

1  Thank Harp16
Reviewed 9 December 2019

My partner and I happened to visit Tallin for the first time this year in December. After a couple of days spent exploring the capital, we decided to take a tour around the country side.

We then booked a one day trip to the Niagara Waterfalls with Prangli Travel and our guide was Helen who was insanely great and knowledgeable! She took us to different historic sites and made a few stops off the initinerary which we particularly enjoyed.

Thank you Helen for this great experience. Our little holiday to Tallin wouldn't have been the same without this adventurous experience. We would definitely recommend it and will be back!

3  Thank 739valeriac
Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

We booked the bog and sauna tour with Prangli travel and it was fantastic! Our very knowledgeable and pleasant guide picked us up direct from our hotel, we were driven out to the bog and it was lovely to walk across it. The weather was cold and crisp which made it even more enjoyable. We were then driven to our private sauna where we had two hours to relax and a lovely home made lunch. Well worth it! Thoroughly recommend :)

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank redfelttips
Reviewed 27 November 2019

As a travel blogger, I always try to find experiences that are unique to an area so booking a bog hike and sauna seemed like exactly the type of Estonian adventure I wanted to take. We loved walking out into the bog with our guide Threen. She pointed out so many interesting things in the plant life there. Our hike was on a boardwalk, not in the bog with bog shoes. I am glad for that. I wondered whether walking on the actual bogs would harm the ecosystem, so was happy to see it this way.

The sauna was nice. We did try doing things the Estonian way by jumping into the icy cold pond a few times and then returning to the sauna. I do wish we'd had the experience of swatting ourselves with branches. I wanted to experience as much of the Estonian culture as possible and expected this might be a part of it. Still, it was a wonderful experience. Our guide was fantastic and shared so many insights with us as we drove out to the bogs and then back to Tallinn. I'd definitely do this again!

Date of experience: November 2019