“Nice place”

Amps
Ranked #389 of 1,302 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: €4 - €11
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: AMPS cafe and bistro located on Pärnu maantee is one of 5 AMPS cafes in Estonia. We offer conscious and healthy food choices at reasonable pricing. Our cafe is a good choice for those who would like to taste fresh and healthy food with reasonable price as well as for people with children, as the cafe is equipped with a playground and offers range of healthy options. AMPS bistro provides range of tasty daily specials on work days.
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

Really nice place. Cozy place. Mostly good Coffee. Good breakfast and Sweet cakes. Parking is a big problem

Date of visit: February 2020

Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

I popped in to Amps while waiting for my car to be serviced across the road.
I was greeted with a big smile and super friendly attitude. I really like the interior of the cafeteria featuring huge chairs, smooth lighting, nice music.
Food is very tasty and decently priced. Coffee is €2, cakes €1,5-3,5. Main courses menu starts from ca €4-5.
I will definitely come here again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant twice this far. The first time I ate fish and chips which were quite tasty. The second time I ate pasta which was even tastier and more filling. I would recommend if the meal price bordering almost 10€ doesn't scare you off.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

It' cosy and small, food is good. One of best places in neighborhood to have a talk or lunch. Breakfast menu is good. Also great borsch.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Food was good & service fast, I really liked the cakes they had. Decent place overall. I recommend this place.

Date of visit: January 2017