Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
  • Restaurant
US$137
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Swissotel Tallinn(Tallinn)
US$119
US$97
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel St. Barbara(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$193
HotelsClick
1,502 results
All reviewscafe mademoiselleold towntoompea castlelarge hotelfinnish saunasteam roomten minute walkstandard roomenjoyed my stayminus
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel is sprawling and rather dated in parts, and was rather quiet when I visited, but this gave it a quirky atmosphere that I quite liked!

The hotel is on a rather nondescript street, but it's only a stone's throw from the old town which makes it very convenient for exploring. Unfortunately it's quite a way from the coach station and the airport bus route, but Tallinn isn't a big city so nothing takes too long.

I had the grand suite for two nights, as I picked it up at a great promo price. It was huge - with a big bed, separate living, dining and kitchen areas, bathroom and private sauna, separate cloakroom toilet, and a balcony looking towards the old town. However, it is also extremely dated, with dark wooden furniture that has seen plenty of knocks and a rather dowdy colourscheme overall. So it's grand in terms of its size for sure, but not in terms of its style. My welcome gift of chocolates, liqueur and water was a nice touch.

Breakfast, served in the main restaurant which is more modern than the rest of the hotel, was rather good and there was plenty to choose from - including freshly cooked eggs and a shelf of gluten free products. I also decided to have dinner here one night and found it surprisingly good. Within the hotel there is also a separate cafe and a separate bar.

The spa area is great - with a decent pool, separate family pool, big jacuzzis and several saunas.

The staff all seemed nice and I would stay again at the right price.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Herbert B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear deeboy,
Thank you for your feedback and taking time writing about your experience. I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will forward your praise to my colleagues.
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The room I had was a bit spartan against what I was expecting but it was warm when it was cold outside. First thing I noticed was the flickering light in entrance of the room which I turned off only to find the bedside light didn't work nor the one on the desk. The plug on the wall was loose and frankly was probably dangerous. I was facing the road and the noise level kept me awake. I mentioned this in the morning and they quickly provided another room on the opposite side of the corridoor. This only had one light not working but the TV wasn't even tuned in which I did rather than being bothered to call reception. Breakfast was very good, staff were good but I did have a problem when leaving because I had to explain again that the room was pre-paid, The hotel is located close to the old town and it is easy to walk up the hill and over to the other side if you like walking as it takes about 15-20 minutes. Lots of places to eat and architecture to look at,

Room Tip: Two side to this hotel, one which seems to be older closest to the cross-roads. I would ask for the side where reception is on next time.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Marcus R,
Thank you for your feedback and taking time writing about your experience. I apologize for the issues you have experienced during your stay. Our engineering team has already fixed them.
We look forward for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in future.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Hotel is very nice, is close to the old town (about 10 minuts walk), good breakfast with quite a lot food, gym and spa center with saunas is available. Rooms clean, modern. Definately, I will come back to this hotel during next visit.

Dear guest,
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Good SPA hotel, but Internet connection and the business parts needs to improve. The breakfast is ok. The location of the hotel is ok, not to far from the old city and the business areas of Tallinn. The cleanness of the hotel is however possible to improve.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Herbert B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review, I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with housekeeping department and ensure the cleanliness is as per our standards.

H. Bachner