Kaerajaan
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Modern Estonian Cuisine in a middle of Medieval Old Town Tallinn
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Our tour group picked this spot. I usually hate your group restaurants, just lousy food to fill stomachs. This was an exception!
Great centrally located spot on the square in old Tallinn. Great location, with a favorite summertime patio. Cute inside with the feel of modern and old Estonia.
We had a lovely, fresh salad, a delicious chicken breast in sauce, mashed potatoes and apple pie - all the food was very delicious.
Service was very efficient, but not overly friendly
This is a solid choice for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious. I had duck and my husband ate game. They offered to make children Food outside the menu, but We desided to order them fish soups. Interieur was beautifully decorated.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

It was a hot late afternoon, so I sat outside and enjoyed the wonderful view of the central square, filled up over capacity :))). A glass of passable rose 5.90 Ero and truly minuscule appetizer of fish samples 9.90 Euros, so total of around $18. All in all, well spend :) The service was good and pleasant. Judged by the preceding reviews, I should have dined there, and inside, not outside. But have no regrets. Have no idea who can afford this place in Estonia

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We had a perfect dinner and felt very welcome. Even the fact that the restaurant had 3 large groups for dinner did not affect the perfect hospitality that we received. Compliment for the staff!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We came across for a day trip from Helsinki on the boat and after seeing the sites asked a local where they suggested... And here we are....
The welcome from Andra (one of the waitress) was great and the service throughout from her was excellent.
We had the starters of local fish salad and quail eggs which was very nice and tasty, my wife their version of sushi, she loved it. Then the mains of duck for me and risotto for her/wife. Again very good. The toilet blow me away in an old chimney... The dessert was very good as well. The wines nice that Andra choose/recommended.
If where in town again from London well pop in, big thx to Andra...