Lowest prices for your stay
€72
€72
Fully refundable before Wed, 6 Mar
No prepayment needed
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We have stayed here earlier so we knew what to expect. The rooms are spacious and the breakfast is good. It is located about 1,5 km from the center but the roads to there are nice to walk, at the day time. In the evening one could feel a bit uncomfortable walk in the completeley dark roads.
We arrived back to there before 10 in the evening. The staff was about to leave and they adviced us not to use the front door but the side one. If we had arrived a moment later we would not have known where to go in to the building.
Later in the night a terrible noise started in some room. A drunken couple was fighting and of course the TV was watched with loud volume. I tried to call the reception/administrator 8 times during the night. Nobody answered or called back to me. Finally I decided to go to the reception but was shocked when I realised that the doors to the public area were locked! I also noticed that the side door was widely open, so who ever can come to sneak the building. I was thinking that what should a guest do in the case of fire, burglery water leak etc? The only option is to be directly in touch to local authorities Police etc. cause it is obvious that the "hotel" will not take care of you. To be honest I have hardly ever felt so unsafe in any hotel/motel eventhough I have spent hundreds of nights in many different countries ín all kinds of places!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank harri p
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very quiet, clean, and fun to be out in the woods. Feels refreshing and the staff is very nice. Great breakfast and breakfast room makes you feel like nobality. Very quaint and antique like furniture. Just fin

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Villa Theresa is a gem of a boutique hotel in Rakvere,Estonia. It is located at the edge of town next to the forest and has the freshest air in Europe.It is family owned with spacious rooms,lots of natural light and an excellent restaurant with reasonably priced wine.
I have stayed here 3 times in the past 5 years and really like the place.

Room tip: Ask for a corner room.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

The stay was pleasant, even though my room smelt like hospital food... The "best" was the view I had from my room of the graveyard at the back of the hotel. The worst experience, anyway, I had it the day of the check out. F9r some personal reason I had to stay one night more at that hotel so I thought it would be enough to just step in after my duties and book a new room. Surprisingly the hotel was empty as if the staff had to run away suddenly... and it was 20.00 in the evening. Incredible.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Very good hotel. Room clean, spacious, comfortable. Only minus: a bit cold, perhaps heating was already turned off. Higlhly recommended if you travel with a dog, nice park & walking paths from the front door. Very much value for the money.

Date of stay: April 2017