Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
eDreams
FindHotelUS$62
Agoda.comUS$62
TripadvisorUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Quiet, comfortable, friendly hotel in the centre of Rakvere. Great restaurants are within walking distance as are two grocery shops and the town centre.
The 14 century castle ruins are a 10 minute walk behind the AQVA spa.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We went to this hotel reception for check-in. There were nobody and was only a text at the door that we will call to one number. Then came the salesperson with a dog. She let her dog to walking freely at the room so I couldn’t go to the reception desk. My spouse reached there (before this dog was letting freely walk) and started to fill the check-in form. This dog was sitting next to me for a while and then came closer to me. I didn’t like that she will go very close and told that “don’t go there, I don’t want this”. Then girl from reception came and told me at impolite way that “you should tell at first when you came that you don’t like dogs!” I just admired !and didn’t told anything but thought - this is abnormal, the salesperson could ask at first from visitors does she can let her dog to go freely walk at this room??? I didn’t feel that we are very welcome at this hotel but thought- ok, maybe this is just one thing what we could pass.
Then we went to our room and discovered that there was only towels for one person. My spouse called to reception number ad they give us another towel. So we were not very welcome second time.
Later when we came back from town and wanted to go sleep we discovered that there were only one very narrow blanket. So one of us was should sleep without blanket and it seems the bed was also for one person. So third time when we feel that we were not welcome there.
Disappointing and bad experience unfortunately. It seems they don’t like their guests and could behave politely. Don’t choose this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We got room number 10 which is very spacious, warm and cosy.
There is a big and spacious bathroom.
The only disappointment- no drinking water offered in the room.
There was no hair-dryer as well, but we got it downstairs at reception.
Breakfast was various and tasty.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Clean, perfect location, ok breakfast, good price. Can you ask more for one night stay? Private parking is a huge thing for motobikers, unfortunately this time it was almost impossible to drive in because of the road improvement works.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Enjoyed Rakvere from this location. Staff were pleasant and helpful. No elevator. The room was clean and had a comfortable bed. The breakfast selection and taste were good. We stayed in room number 2. I am 63 inches tall. Because of the slanting roof, I was able to stand straight in less than half of the small bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom has no surface for toiletries. The bedroom has hooks but no hangers or wardrobe. There are hooks and two shelves near the floor. We used the two chairs to support suitcases for easier access. There is a nice mirror. I recommend it and it would stay here again if ever return to Rakvere but ask for a different room if staying more than one night.

Date of stay: September 2017