Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$58
PricelineUS$58
TravelocityUS$58
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We have been traveling across Poland and Baltic countries where we also stayed in hotels overnight. This hotel was the most expensive one and the accommodation/breakfast was the worst among of our places of stay. However, the hotel is not bad. We have been just became spoiled during our trip..

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

The hotell itself is average but the staff is friendly and I felt very welcomed. The rooms can get quite hot on summer so I recommend keeping the curtains closed and windows open. They were very flexible; we had to leave early in the mornings for tours etc. so they made us breakfast earlier so that we had time to eat. There are mini fridges in the rooms which is nice. It was quiet and we slept well.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Payment by debit/credit card not possible, which is mentioned nowhere in the information. When I presented my card to pay, receptionist only said one word: NO. So not very pleasant service. Loud music from the owner's car in front of the hotel for several hours, which reached to all of the rooms on that side of the building - not very nice way of treating your guests. Breakfast is quite poor. Did a late checkout (2 hours after the official checkout, and informed the receptionist BEFORE the regular checkout that I will be doing the late one) and was still charged as I would have when stayed until the next morning. Receptionist could have mentioned that this means I will be charged and extra day's fee, but she said nothing. When asking for a receipt, she said to me very arrogantly: "Give me some time!". I was not hurrying her, but she was rude for no reason. I guess they have so many customers that they don't really care if you come back or not.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We wanted something affordable and convenient. The Carolina is both, being within walking distance of downtown sights, with easy parking. The staff is no nonsense and friendly. The room was small, but neat and very tidy. There was no air conditioning, so July temperatures can get on the hot side. Breakfast room wasn't high on atmosphere, but again, it does the job without any nasty surprises. The wifi was spotty; some of the devices did okay, whereas others struggled to get a signal. There isn't really anything of interest in the immediate surroundings: you need to walk a bit to reach restaurants and museums, but then again it's a nice walk through a park.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Quiet hotel in walking distance of the city center and close to the beach/sea. Convenient place and relaxed atmosphere, but quite average hotel. Breakfast was fairly standard. Nothing special to mention one way or another.

Date of stay: April 2014