Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$109
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/12/22
Expedia.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
TravelocityUS$109
All reviews water park green light mini bar sparkling wine pools sea sauna summer conditioner procedure
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

Largest waterpark with hotel services in Pärnu. Waterpark is favoured and interesting especially for kids. Mountain river, different attractions and pools. However capacity is oversold during weekend and place is extremely crowded and noisy. Queues for attractions.
Hotel was tired. Needs maintenance work. Suite’s sauna wall was broken and half of lamps in room were out of order. View from window was good and bed comfortable. Breakfast experience was nearly traumatyzing. Small hall, extremely crowded and no place to eat without being disturbed. Decibell level of noise will be remembered for long time.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2019

A wonderful weekend with grandparents, sister’s family with two boys and my own family. Nice overall hotel; great views from the rooms. First, I was a bit shocked with the volume of people in the water park, but at the end, it was fine and in no way bothered us. Personnel was helpful and kind. Ladies also enjoyed massages. Only issue for us was untrained personnel. Check-in was slow and we filled out guest cards, only to find out that our cards were already done since we had prepaid. Also, the bar was understaffed (poor young girl with no clue tried her best), This was a missed business opportunity, as people got tired waiting and left. Overall, I would recommend for families and couples. p.s. reserve bowling early, as it gets booked.

Room tip: Higher floors have even greater views
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2019

I was happy with this hotel. Our room was modern with air conditioning and a balcony with a seaside view. The beds were okay. There was a minibar that I could use as a fridge. The room includes a bathrobe and slippers for going swimming in the water park or the separate swimming pool for distance swimmers (3 lanes, 25 m).

The breakfast room was very noisy, but the breakfast itself was okay with fresh stuff, bread, porridge etc.

The water park was nice with several pools and water slides. The sauna department costs extra and I didn't visit it on my stay.

Notice! They don't give you a separate towel for the water park! You are supposed to bring your own towel from your room. At the water park reception an unfriendly lady told me very clearly that I can't get another towel after leaving mine in the room. She said it costs extra to have another towel. But I just went to the hotel reception and they gave me a new towel without any hassle. I think it's better to have a separate towel for the water park - otherwise I will have to use a wet, chloride-smelling towel for my next shower, as nothing dried in the bathroom of my hotel room.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nimeton_a
Reviewed 28 May 2019

We got a special package which included a family room, access to water park and buffet dinner.

The room was spacious and really clean, the water park was small but clean and not crowded (we were there on Sunday afternoon) but the buffet dinner was not good. Luckily the breakfast was good, however.

it was a fairly rainy and windy day so the outside area we could not really enjoy but we walked around till the beach and I guess it must be really cool when it is sunny and hot.

The SPA offers several services and is reasonable priced (at least when you are used to Finnish prices!).

One thing which surprised me was that with the exception of the ladies at the hotel and SPA receptions, other staff speaks nearly no english and tried to talk to me in a sort of Estonian-Finnish language...

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Samppa87
Reviewed 20 April 2019

If you're waiting for a 4 star experience just because it's a 4* hotel, you'll probably end up disappointed. It seems that some common areas + paradise saunas are renovated but rooms and water park area is old and with old furniture. We stayed in a Standard room where the wall colour seems from 90's and furniture is dated.. didn't have air con and the room was too warm during night. Didn't like the beds. On the positive side the balcony was roomy enough and we had nice sea view from the room. Paradise saunas, which cost extra, is a nice quiet area in the water park, really enjoyed this. Breakfast area could also use a nicer decor and food variety should be wider. All in all, this hotel has a lot of potential to be absolutely superb because of its seafront location but.. at the moment there are better (spa)hotels nearby.

Date of stay: April 2019