All reviews triple room rooms are small porridge sea hairdryer eur
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Food was very good, but I like also to have coffee at lunch time.
Bar to stay open longer in the evenings and during day.
Why dint you combine reseption and bar, I know several hotels who is doing so.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 October 2017

good location for this price. Breakfast can be better. But price for this Hotel are OK same times 4 stars Hotels are not to good like this. From me i will visit this Hotel again if i will had meetings near this region.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very basic hotel providing basic services for guests.

Food seem to be basically ok and everything needed is in place. Bar is offering coffee and cakes and even ice-creams.

For sure they could refresh it properly and renovate EVERYTHING - they have not invested in the last 20 years in any furnitures.

Very beautiful park. Very high potential for a total upgrade. With some serious investment this could be a Hot Spot in town.

It seems to be pretty much crowded for visitors searching for rehabilitation services and for a basic moment of relax in this beautiful summer resort town.

These premises are absolutely suggested for former members of communist parties in the '80s who need to feel in their own environment for a few days.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Clean room, very little though and no air-conditioning. Quiet hotel. We were supposed to get a baby bed there free, but suddenly it cost 5 eur/night.
Location was perfect (5 min walk to the beach) and 10 min walk to downtown. Nice park area.
The Staff was rude! Especially at reception... I felt like I was running my errands in tax office or smth.
The breakfast buffet was good!
The spa/treatments were little confusing, I said to the receptionist that I wanted to get a massage and they sent me to a woman who forced me to get a facial.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Reception was nice and friendly. Rooms were small with double one cabin for cloths. Combined toilet and shower room was small and after shower wet, because there was only a curtain between wc and shower. Our friends had a room which toilet smelled. My friend cleaned the sink sewage system himself, situation got better. The sound isolation was poor and rooms smell as like wet carpet. Breakfast was average, same set every morning. There is still some sovjet time behavior in some personnel, some personnel could be more friendly to customers. I took a massage to my shoulders and back, that service could be handled more friendly way. My friends had same kind of experiences with same and other services. Three nights was enough.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple