“Great food”
Review of Cafe Peccadello

Cafe Peccadello
Ranked #55 of 133 Restaurants in Parnu
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are located in Kaubamajakas, the biggest shopping centre in Parnu. We offer you different meals made of quality ingredients in a modern working environment: starters, soups, salads, main courses, desserts, smoothies, coffee drinks, tea, light and strong alcohol. Our goal is to offer you quality food that can be cooked fast and friendly service. We also offer takeaway.
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Very good food and service. Service was quick and wellmannered. Food was tasty and prices were affordable. I will certainly go back.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank 159laurip
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

Cafe Peccadello
There is no location error. The restaurant is located in one of the largest centers in Pärnu. The biggest disadvantage is the dull and repulsive service. Caffe-Latte Tasting like warm milk and a seemingly beautiful dessert, it was a dry disaster. The only plus is the children's play area.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank extreme_travelingIG
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Generous amounts of french fries and delicious cheese schnitzel. Very lovely warm sauce covering potatoes with meat schnitzel. I like the interior - there is enough space and light, also air condition is very good. About the Caesar salad - my mother and husband did not like it at all, but I actually did enjoy the taste. Sadly there was way too much cabbage and very small amount of chicken, croutons and tomatoes. At the end I had just huge chunks of cabbage on my plate. What I also did not like and why I had to give one star less, is that so many tables remained uncleaned for a very long time and it was not even busy there! The place was basically empty and there were lot's of tables covered with dirty dishes and it was not nice to look at. I had to ask to clean our table, before we sat down and when I expected our dirty plates taken away before desserts, waitress seemed to be surprised. Waitresses looked kind of stressed and serious, not ready for a friendly small-talk. They weren't rude though. More stuff to Caesar salad, some smiling and cleaning and we have a 5 star place! I just can not give less than four, because the warm sauce is HEAVEN and overall it is a lovely place with good food.

Date of visit: July 2019
3  Thank marii478
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A nice place with good ventilation. The coffee was delicious and cakes.We were surprised how long all used dishes stayed on the table. Serving staff looked a bit tired.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank gaida820
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I really love seljanka that meat soup and they offer the best. I recommend you give it a try. My wifeś favorite is a caesar salad.

Date of visit: September 2016