Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Laura P
Pori, Finland

Very nice, clean and air-conditioned rooms

Review of Parnu Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Aug 2020via mobile
Stayed with my family for 3 nights. The rooms are well cleaned and have big nice windows. Air conditioning very effective, had to turn it off once a while. Friendly staff. Excellent location. Would give 5/5, but the breakfast could be more versatile. But the kids loved the breakfast, which is nice. If I’m visiting Pärnu again, I’ll stay in this hotel.
Date of stay: August 2020
1.3 km from Parnu Hotel
1.1 km from Parnu Hotel
1.5 km from Parnu Hotel
View more hotels in Parnu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2020

Very nice hotel. Ideal location. Reasonable price. Staff friendly. Delicious breakfast. Clean. Very comfortable bed. Minus - city noise. But you can close the window and not hear the noise. There is a parking as well. I recommend to everyone.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

We arrived before check in time but were able to check in to our room. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. We had a city view room which was lovely especially with Christmas lights still up. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. We had our window open during the night because the room was a little too warm for us. The hotel is in a great location and we walked to the shops and to a nearby hotel for dinner. We also enjoyed a private sauna experience which is a must do in Parnu. The price was good but remember we were there in winter, it might be much more expensive in peak time. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank RobynZ965
Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

The hotel is a central one. The room I stayed was very clean. However, it was narrow for two. Breakfast is relatively rich. Staff was pretty kind and helpful. Hotel offers sauna for free between 7 and 11 pm, but I did not have time to try.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

I made a business trip to Pärnu and stayed two nights in this hotel. My reservation contained a premium room, with balcony.
Everything was as expected, the location is perfect next to the bus station. Also the walking streets are close, having all the restaurants in the nearness.

The staff was friendly, basic breakfast buffet was available and I was told that there was also a morning sauna available.
Unfortunately I did not have time to try that.

I can recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Traveller007Finland
Reviewed 7 October 2019

Location is great, you can walk from the hotel to the beach or along the riverside and bus station is right next door to the hotel. De luxe room with balcony was ideal and spacious, hotel was quiet, breakfast schedule splendid and personnel nice. Breakfast buffet was versatile and lactose free porridge really delicious.

Bed was comfortable and really wide. There were many international TV channels including Finnish TV1, TV2 and mtv3. Hotel was very clean and also the bathroom was very spacious and luminous, there was a magnifying mirror and ceiling shower.

I tried to book a massage in advance for my visit, but the therapist never answered my email.

I would love to stay here again, especially at summer time since there is AC and really large balcony with chairs include to the de luxe room.

Room tip: I liked my room 215.
Date of stay: September 2019