Open today: 11:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Good place to spend time!

Reviewed 28 May 2023
norachka_li
Riga, Latvia
via mobile
Beautiful spa

It has quite a new spa area, so it's not only a waterpark anymore. Still, you can't buy only a spa... read more

Reviewed 17 April 2022
Teele H
Tallinn, Estonia
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews water fun waterpark pools slides kids spa jacuzzi baltic
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2023

Cool place for kids and parents. We were there twice and enjoyed both times. Very warm pools and many things to do. Spent there 3 hours. It was perfect. We were using all the slides and did not have even the time for sauna..

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 28 May 2023 via mobile

Good place to spend time! Not cold water. I really enjoyed the time it was 3h. There wasn’t so much to do but you can just relax. The floor was really slippery and you could just fall. The slides were ok but on one slide I just stopped at halfway, but think that there was not so much water on the slides. For kids it is going to be perfect! There was bar to buy some drinks! There were also a lot of changing rooms and showers! I really recommend this place!

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 18 March 2023 via mobile

Very unpleasant. I imagine it’s okay if your a teenager… for an adult-absolutely do not recommend. Dirty, old, super small and at over capacity (I do not want to believe that it is meant for soooooo many visitors at once) and to add to that 90% of water park/saunas were only kids. (I know I know… what did I expect 🤷‍♂️). Oh and the water is cold and feels slimy. Even in jacuzzis. Couldn’t sit longer than 3min because of how cold it was. And also kids doing jumping bombs in them.
Last but not least, adult or kid-the park is very unregulated and unsafe. Absolutely no one cares how/where/who rides and Jumps. No control or rule enforcement at all.

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 23 July 2022

We visited the water park with our 8 year old. Had a wonderful time. The sauna center is not as big as I had expected but still good.

There is cafe indoors selling very limited selection of food. 5 slides with different difficulty levels.

We had a good time!

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 2 May 2022

Nice waterpark. Might not be the largest in the Baltics, still a pleasant place for kids and adults.

Date of experience: May 2022