- the room was clean, with new furnishings.
- no wifi in the room, though perhaps available in other rooms near the social area.
- no shades or curtains on the window, which is an issue when sunrise is at 4am in summertime. we had to hang our clothes over the window to block the light.
- loud laundry machine noises beginning at 4am and lasting until 8am. called management at 5am and they said they didn't know anything about it, and the noise continued for several hours after the report.
- no fitted sheet on the bed, so you end up sleeping on a bare (unhygienic) mattress if you move around too much.
- very thin walls so shower noises, music, and talking from other rooms is loud.
- no shower soap, only a hand soap dispenser by the sink.
- the pricing scheme of charging per person rather than for the room makes the price too high if you are not a solo traveler. if you are a couple, for the same 50 euros go find a much better hotel than this one. (or perhaps book two rooms, one for each person, and sleep in the quieter one...it's the same price).
in general, you can find a better place to stay.
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Fitness centre