“Very very good pastries!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Teele Coffeehouse - Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Haapsalu
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: In our Teele coffeehouse we offer our guests freshly baked buns, pastries, pies and cakes. You can also order a light breakfast or a main course. The ground floor of the coffeehouse seats approx. 30 persons, there is a more private room for a smaller company (up to 14 persons) on the first floor.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast there (they serve porriage and omelette) and also had a taste of their pastries. My favourite is the pistachio one. I regret having it because now I want it all the time! Definitely not a place for weight watchers!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Bookanator
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Excellent bakery. Fine sweets and good prices. Almost all things are made in their kitchen. Also you can have there a fine lunch.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

I've been a frequent visitor at Teele's, the pastry is always great! But I was surprised by the rude staff, since the waitress didn't even smile, it took away the whole vibe of the coffeehouse! Not very nice.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 4 April 2015 via mobile

Very friendly staff and lots of fresh baked cakes and breads. Recommended for a quick refreshing stop in Haapsalu. Second floor is also open.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely, small backery.
Open at least for last 20 years. I visit this place each time when I am in Haapsalu. Fresh and tasty cackes, pasties, rolls etc.
I would like to re ommend you to visit them. Busy and populare place for locals which is good sign as well.