“Bad bad”
Review of Cafe Micio

Cafe Micio
Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Haapsalu
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Description: Italian food, pizza, pasta, grill, hamburger, and homemade desserts and bakery products.We also have homemade lemonades and cocktails with alkogol.In our cafe we present innovative sous vide technologies.
Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

Burger was small and tasted really bad , fries also awful . Tea was with sope flavour. I would not come again. Service was funny , no organized system.

Date of visit: July 2022
Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed 11 July 2022 via mobile

Very nice pizzeria close to the center of Haapsalu. Very tasty pizzas and friendly service. Reasonable prices. Most likely we shall eat here when visiting city next time.

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 20 August 2019

August 20th is "new" Independence Day in Estonia and several restaurants were closed, so we decided to come to their terrace since it was open. Quite friendly service, grill outside, large menu and central location. Food came fast, because there were only few other customers. We all 4 were pretty satisfied with the food, nothing too special. but ok. Prices were little higher than many other nearby, but overall we were satisfied.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Staying in Haapsalu for few days I had the opportunity to visit this place 2 times. The first time it took a very long time to get anyone to ask us for a food order.. the food was okay, but all night nobody asked us how we are doing.. so I did not want to go back but as they serve grilled meat I was tempted to still go besides the terrible service experience.

So second night in, we go and sit. Nobody cares. Finally a girl shows up and gives us a menu. We ordered different foods - pasta, soup, grilled chicken, pork, veil. First came the pasta and soup and it took a while for the other foods to arrive. Then when the grilled meat finally came the veil my boyfriend ordered was cold inside so he decided to send it back. It was taken to the kitchen and after a while the same piece of meat was brought back to him. He refused to eat it while the chefs stared at him angrily.

If a customer is not happy apologise and ask how you can make the situation better.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank lauravS6218QF
Reviewed 24 July 2019

We should have walked out after the waitress visited the table next to us 3 times and never looked at us, but we had walked a lot that day, so we stayed. Finally, I asked her fcor a menu as she passed us by and she brought them to us. It took forever her for to return, I even got up and asked the guy behind the bar if we can get some service. She saw this and came over, We ordered a bottle of white wine (29 euros, only 21 euros at a place we had snacks earlier on the water) and waited some more. When she brought it to us it was in a bucket of ice, she opened it and poured 3 glasses (no taster?) and left. The wine was warm. I went to the bar and got more ice for the bucket. My wife’s pasta arrived fairly quickly, she was nearly finished before my friend’s chicken arrived. She had finished it and my friend was half done with his before my pizza arrived. It would have been nice to all eat get our meals at the same time, obviously the cook cannot manage this.

The food: The salmon pasta was good, but small, my wife helped me with my pizza as she was still hungry, The grilled chicken was good. My Hawaiian pizza was not, very few pieces of pineapple, maybe 1 per slice. Even with my wife’s help, we did not finish it, we left and went somewhere else for dessert.

Date of visit: July 2019