All reviews pancakes quiet street old town buffet table hot dishes the bus hot breakfast small hotel no elevator mini bar lovely little hotel minute walk stayed at this hotel for nights within walking distance excellent breakfast enjoyable stay breakfast room
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This is my second stay at Rinno and I would certainly stay again. The location is just outside the Old Town within easy walking distance. It is 1 block from the airport bus stop and close to the bus & train stations. You get a cooked breakfast with a large buffet to boot. Very helpful staff. You can't beat this place. And the price is fantastic considering all its positive qualities. It is on a quiet side street so you can leave all the noise and foot traffic of old town and return to peace and quiet.

Room Tip: try to book the one balcony room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
rinno, Director of Sales at Hotel Rinno, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Million thanks for so nice words about Rinno hotel. We ar4e happy to hear that You had a perfect stay with us. Waiting for Your next arrival to the hotel . Hope to see You soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Probably the main reason to bring it out - during breakfast a granny-like lady asks what you want her to cook for you and then she cooks it. Okay to walk to the city centre, at least for a youngish person such as myself, no noise, clean, looks good.

I did notice the toilet flush tank keeps hissing 24/7 in room 19 so I had to be sure the close all doors at night and that their feedback email asks you to vote for them in a 2015 competition. In 2018. Also, room doors don't lock automatically, you have to turn the key - the first day of my stay my room was open to anyone. Nothing happened though, which probably means Vilnius (and Rinno) are very safe?

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
rinno, Director of Sales at Hotel Rinno, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank You for Your comment very much. It is great to know You've appreciate our breakfast. Sorry for inconvenience due to hissing - we always try to fix the problems as soon as it happens. It is difficult to believe that You room was not locked - our chambermaids always lock the doors. We are very thankful to our guests who share their experience with. It helps us to improve our services. We hope to see You in the future:)

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The room was clean and spacious and the breakfast was very good. The old town is within walking distance. They will make an omelette to your taste. There is a little garden where you can have your breakfast as well, if you prefer outdoors.

Room Tip: Best breakfast
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

What a nice feedback. Thank You so much!. It is a great to know that Your expectations were met. Hope to see You in the future :)

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Booked into the Hotel Rinno for one day only as I was bridging an early morning checkout with a very late flight.
It was €61 for the night which included breakfast. I only booked it the night before but in hindsight it was worth it as we had somewhere to leave our bags and freshen up before leaving for the 11.30pm flight home.
The hotel is in a good spot about 13 mins from both train station and town hall square of old town.
It is quite dated with heavy dark furniture but immaculately clean and we were warmly greeted by a young guy who was very friendly and helpful and who bounded up 3 flights of stairs with our two 20 kilo bags (!!) as there is no lift.
The room was at the top of the house in the eaves and was very small but again clean and air conditioned.
This hotel is ideal for an overnight but any longer would be challenging.
I did not expect too much as it was booked last minute and on a budget.
The hotel had a nice bar and free teas/coffee which is a nice touch.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank You for Your review very much! Thank You for Your compliments to our receptionist . As You booked a standard room , You had a small room. The room rate includes buffet breakfast, wifi, parking , coffee/tea in the bar during the stay. It is a pity Your check out was so early.
We hope that next time a bigger room for a longer stay! Welcome:)

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I was pleased with my choice of hotel, a pleasant and easy 10/15 minute walk from the railway station, and a similar distance to the town.
Conveniently the no. 88 bus is only 5 minutes walk away and connects to the airport, journey time 15 minutes, cost €1!
The hotel is rather old fashioned but in a pleasing way. My room was a reasonable size, had a good bed, shower, but no safe, kettle or AC. The wifi was free and easy to use and was available throughout the hotel.
I enjoyed the breakfasts. The selection wasn’t large, this is a small hotel, but hot food was cooked to order. On the last day I had fried eggs and pancakes!
Vilnius was clean and safe with plenty to see, and its citizens, particularly young people, impressed with their friendly and helpful nature.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo