All reviews two floors would highly recommend this hotel very nice hotel baltic sea fireplace accommodations suite eur lithuania
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We took a family room. Plenty of space and very clean. Breakfast was excellent each morning and the food in the restaurant was top quality. All the staff were very friendly and only to happy to help with the little ones. Would highly recommend for family's and it's probably the best stay I've had in Lithuania.
Many thanks guys...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Room w 2 floors, kitchen, bathroom and spacious living room downstairs, huge bedroom with supercomfortable bed and balcony upstairs. Expensive hotel, but worth it if you want to treat yourself a little extra.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t believe how great this place was for the money. I thought it would be small rooms however it’s more like a luxury bedsit if that makes sense, proper fridge a two ring hob and so on. Didn’t actually use the kitchen at all but it was nice to have. Pool, facilities, staff all fantastic. Our shower wasn’t right but we kept forgetting to tell them so I can’t knock a star off the review as I honestly feel they’d have sorted it no problem. Included breakfast was amazing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

What a wonderful hotel, everything from the moment we arrived from the friendly reception staff to the moment we departed was just perfect. Superb location just a short walk from the stunning beach and into the main strip for restaurants and nightlife. Room was good size and very clean with comfy bed and linens. The breakfast that was included was superb, full menu on offer and such a surprise as expected for the price paid a buffet.
Would highly recommend this hotel as thought excellent value for money. Will look to book again as will be back to Palanga as a delightful place.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Currently sat in this hotel. Watching any language I speak tv. In a sparkling clean beautiful room. Staff absolutely amazing. New blond girl at the reception is amazing. Room is beautiful. So clean. Sauna and swimming pool.. Well... The best. So cosy. I realy do not know where those bad reviews come from. I'm a lithuanian and my husband is English. We came here for a few days stay. Now even we booked my parents in for a night. Absolutely love this hotel. Staff can't do enough for us. Looking forward to included breakfast in the morning. But the most I want to praise is the girl in reception. Who is working tonight. She answered any silly question i had and did everything for us she could. She needs to be promoted to manager straight away. Because of her and hotel qualify we will be back and looking forward to her looking after us. Absolutely in love with this hotel and beautiful reception and restaurant staff. ❤

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple