All reviews one night ferry terminal old town room was clean business room very nice hotel window km
Reviewed 3 August 2018

The hotel is located very close to the ferry terminal which was a plus for us. I think this place used to be a Park Inn hotel in the past but they returned the licence. The carpet on the room floor and on the sofa was very dirty and they did not make the bed in the room for the 3rd person for the night so we had to do it for ourself. I expected to have air conditioning in the room but I did not find any control panel on the walls, the room was too hot in July.
The food selection at breakfast was substancial and the quality was good.

For 1 night stay it is a right choice but for longer stay I would look for another hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

A very nice hotel,clean and friendly staff who speak English very well. The room price is affordable and the hotel is not far from the city center.

I wen t with with my wife, we were happy, so it is good for families too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

First of all we have payed for extra bed, that wasnt in our room when we check in, after calling to reception, it was delivered in our room, then we need to make it by ourselves (so didnt get why to pay, if i can take with me my own bed and do the same.
Next one, supper, price of it about 15EUR/pers, it includes not eatable salad, even tomatoes in it wasnt eatable, second course as chicken breast grilled stake they call carbonate, so again why you call it steak when its not, and on dessert we were waiting for an ice cream, but.. they served us cake!! and it was awful.
Also hotel have big problems with quiety, in our floor lived some teenagers, they scream, they run all the time (as a 12 yo teens, that you leave alone). It stops about 2 o'clock at night and at 6 am the other one opened doors to hallway and started to scream and turn on very loudly music.
So if you wanna have a bad rest and noisy neighbours you are welcome.
But I suggest you to find a cheaper and better place for stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very quickly and almost accidentally selected among others when desperately searching for one night business accommodation. The choice was right - clean, calm and convenient. Staff is friendly, like almost all people from Klaipeda. The price is also quite reasonable, moreover, it includes breakfast, which also was great. The location of the hotel is good too, it is near New and International ferry terminals. The distance from train and bus stations is pretty far, but you can easily reach them by city bus (8, etc). During summer time it is quite easy to reach Smiltyne beach (by ferry). So, highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Nice and simple, with good location. Only few km from Old Town and ferry terminals. Room was clean. The meal in the hotel restoraunt was nice. The breakfast was good. The service was good. If there will be a need to stay in Klaipeda again then I will choose Park Hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple