See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2018

The hotel is located in a quiet place near the Baltic sea. The beach is 5 minutes away by walk.
The hotel itself in the big one but you can feel comfortable. The hotel offers one VIP meeting room with the capacity of 12 persons and one large conference room capable to accommodate 100 people which can be used for banquets as well. The hotel offer free breakfast. Hotel offer a lunch and dinner on demand.
Friendly hotel staff ready to help you if need arise.

Room Tip: Romms of the west side is facing the Baltic sea. However, it is not visible from the rooom.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I never went to this place before I saw the reviews onlince, and i decided to take a change i will never regret it,the best experience the place was great, the people treated me with so much respect and were always there to help. They show me direections and gave me the best service possible I will recomend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: always read hotel reviews.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Been there off season. Nice clean place, friendly, helpfull staff. Very quiet place in autumn. Seaside is just five minutes walk. Not perfect, but our stay was nice. Everything we needed was in the room, breakfast included. And less than 10 minutes drive by car from old town.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Small place in a great location, very cozy and warm, friendly stuff. Easy to get to the center of Klaipeda (bus station 50 min from there, 10 min ride)!!, 5 min walk from the beach))
We spent there 3 nights, enjoyed every minute there.
P.s great sunsets ;-)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2015

The hotel room you get is a lottery sometimes. What we were secretly wishing but we didn't request was a bath-tub. We were lucky...
The room was spacious and adorable... a huge cloud-soft bed. The service was excellent too, though I didn't fancy the narrow variety in breakfast choice. Nevertheless, it didn't keep me hungry :)

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple