“Great service”

The Fat Cat
Ranked #31 of 161 Restaurants in Klaipeda
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The bar is one of the most favorite place for visitors and locals. A few steps away from bussy Theater Square, The Fat Cat is a hot-spot to remember. Cozy pub style interior reflects a very particular mood.Fat Cat's cuisine will offer you very delicious assortment of European and lithuanian dishes. Wonderful cuisine, cozy atmosphere and always helpful staff is waiting for you. The Fat Cat starts summer season with new and inspiring breakfast menu everyday from 7:30 AM.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We were two tables of 5. We only had one waitress, but she did a great job. We even asked for separate checks and were able to be accommodated.

I had the salad appetizer. I could've just stopped there because it was a healthy portion that was served with lots of curd. However I went on to have the smoked chicken breast. It exceeded my expectations. I thought it would come covered with skin - which I don't like. I was pleasantly surprised that the chicken breast was skinless. The mashed potatoes served with it were yummy.

The person next to me got the ice cream dessert and she really liked it. Another person at my table raved about the smoked fish platter. We were able to drink tap water with no charge.

Not an overly fancy meal, but a good one. And quick service which we appreciated.

We never saw any cat so we don't know what the name is about.

Dovile_Zaueraite, General Manager at The Fat Cat, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Outdoorpartner,
thank you for great review. Would love to see you coming back!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Great location, good choice of drinks, ok atmosphere, nothing too special. Food was above the average. It's open till late so that great...

Dovile_Zaueraite, General Manager at The Fat Cat, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Alina Z,
thank you for your rewiew! You are very welcome so visit us again.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Lovely place with friendly and attentive service, good beer selection and with food which is made with love! My suggestion to try beer snacks and smoked meals menu (beef, or fish plate), well combinated garnishes and tasteful sauces. Worth of try!

Dear Monika B,
so many thanks for your amazing review! You are always welcome at us!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I ate at the fat cat as a solo female on a business trip. The staff were friendly and took my order quickly . The outside seating was lovely in the sunshine. The food itself was tasty, I had the smoked steak, which was certainly smoky!

Unfortunately I was made to feel very uncomfortable by a group of male customers in the restaurant. Men constantly pestering me for conversation, calling across the tables at me and trying to sit at my table. It left me feeling uncomfortable and I decided not to stay for dessert. I appreciate that this is not necessarily the restaurant's fault but i would not dine here as a female on my own again.

Dear tizzied,
we are very sorry that you felt uncomfortable, however we are happy that you liked our special dish!
Hopefully we will see you again and dessert with a cup of coffee is on us!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

The service was bad, bartender was so selfis, Im Speechless. I REALLY recommend, dont go there, place is suck

Dear miimikko,
we are sorry for your experience at our restaurant.