“Amazing dinner”
Review of Charlie Pizza

Charlie Pizza
Ranked #10 of 161 Restaurants in Klaipeda
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Hello. First time in my life i saw so many waitress with big smiles. There was so comfortable to spend time with my family because The feels was like they was waiting us. Prices is not expensive ans food was really taste. I will recomend this place for my friends and i promise i will back a lot of times!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Here with my family and had to wait for half an hour for 2 cocktails... worst service ever. Never come back or recommend to anyone! Bar is totally empty though so there is no explanation for this wait. Also never received an apology. Waist of money and time, have changed our location ☺️

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

good coffee, exelent place,pleasant stufi like this Charlie,my friends like this place and we all time go here

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Service was very cool. Food so delicious. Charlie pizza is my family, my friends and my favorite place where we can eat really deliciously. :)

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Really delicious food fast services all waitresses can communicate really well.

Definitely you are going to see me here again.

Loved it